Condemned

#Hannigram #WillGraham #Hannibal #hanniballecter #shortstory

"I may be doomed but all I want is to burn with you, again and again, until body and heart are one, and every word spoken is as real as we knew it would end up being."

🔥 Condemned 🔥

Hands stained with blood even if it can't be seen. An inert body on the table, empty eyes staring into nothingness. Sin is not sin for having fallen into it: it is sin for the desire to do it.
Will is conscious and Hannibal even more so.

- You want to do it," he whispers. Stop fighting, darling. Be with me.

Will looks at Hannibal's hand. The apple, shiny, appetizing. He sees his reflection in it.

- We're already doomed," he continues. Believe me, it's not as horrible as the world thinks.

The snake in the window watches them, knowing what will happen. Every thread has been pulled to make it so. The snake with its mouth open, showing its fangs, about to strike, while Will closes his eyes, whether out of fear or acceptance, he doesn't know.

- Hannibal...

- Mylimasis, I've been waiting so long for you.

Will's gaze, from the apple to Hannibal's eyes. His breathing a mile a minute and the psychiatrist's smile as he nods.
He was tired. Too many times he'd swum against the current.

- I am as you have made me to be," he says, his fingers on her.

- You are you, and you would still be without me. My words have only served to awaken what was sleeping, but already existed in you, Will.

- A monster...

- Pure art. You are my inspiration. I have loved no one as I love you.

The swell he was fighting engulfs him. He opens his hand, takes the offering and from the inert body a vine is born that envelops them both. He no longer needs to swim, but to flow, letting all his senses be one.

- We have always been united. I'm so happy you've finally accepted it - Hannibal holds back tears, there could be no one more blissful.

Will bites into the apple made of blood and fire and, as he does so, an antler grows on his head, firm, sealing the signed Pact. Hannibal embraces him, aware of the sacrifice he has made, pressing his body against his because nothing needs to be hidden any longer.

- Don't leave me," Will says, crying.

- Never. I love you.

The taste of the sea on their lips as they kiss. The restrained rage, mixed with desire, when under the Serpent's gaze they undress and lick every nook and cranny of each other's bodies.
The climax on Hannibal and Will forgetting he was afraid, smiling at the Serpent, as Hannibal holds him by the hips to make the movements more accurate.

Maybe they are doomed. Maybe the world Will knew will be different from now on. But Hannibal, with patience, had built one that belonged only to the two of them. Where the freedom to be together prevailed and the past was the echo of what was written.