Homesickness

#Hannigram #hannigramweek2023 #Hannibal #WillGraham

Day 7 and last day of #hannigramweek2023
Theme: Will in jail/prison.
Title: Homesickness

Her husband had let himself be caught so he could escape. It had all happened so fast that Hannibal thought every day about what had gone wrong.

They had been hunting together for about a year, Will is very good at what he does. He lures the victims and, moreover, he fishes for them, as he calls it.

- I'm a good fisherman," he told Hannibal one of the times.

And Hannibal couldn't have been prouder to share his world one hundred percent with Will. If he loved him before, since Will had entered his universe with a smile and a heart yearning to learn, Hannibal adored him. Will is his everything.

As with every hunt, Will would lure the victim by being seductive, never failing. Understandable, for when her husband stepped into the role there was no man or woman who could resist him. He never locked the door of the house he managed to enter, and Hannibal kept a close watch to help Will when the time came, should he need it.
A born hunter. His creation, growing bigger and bigger, more and more precious.

The man was a guy Will had told him about on several occasions. An annoyance that plagued him despite Will explaining over and over that he was married and loved his husband. When Hannibal heard the story, he said nothing, just nodded.
And Will knew what he had to do.
Seducing him had been simple. Will had learned to smother just as Hannibal had taught him, and he was certainly good at it. That was the whole idea.

- It excites me to no end every time I see you murder," she grabbed her husband as she dressed to seduce the man. You know the power you have over me, Will Graham.

- I know - she kisses Hannibal passionately -. When we get back tonight, I'm going to need you to fuck me.

Hannibal smiles, his best fucks are the days when the two of them team up. Life for life.

This time it was different. When Will wanted to choke him, the guy was waiting for him. He turned in on himself, gave a loud whistle and suddenly three more men Will didn't know entered the room.

Cops.

The fantasy of a new life moving to a new country had lasted less than expected.

- You're under arrest, Mr. Graham," the man said as he handcuffed him. We've been on your trail for months.

The guy had fooled them both, he was never really interested in Will. Hannibal had trusted in her husband's good work, as he had never failed before, and had entrusted him with the task of investigating him. A mistake he would not make again.

Will was only shouting one word with his eyes closed: "Go, go! And Hannibal was gone. It served Will better outside than inside the prison, if she wanted to get her husband out of there. Hannibal has money, he can hire the best lawyer, and he can even improve Will's conditions while he's in prison.

The image of Will writhing on the floor is the last one in his mind. A memory of his Mind Palace that haunts him and warms him at night.
He had already hired the best lawyer, not only for Will but for himself, as he had logically already testified as he expected. Will, pending trial, was waiting in the local psychiatric hospital, and Hannibal had not yet been able to see him. That was a week ago.

How his life has changed since then. Homesickness is a horrible thing when you feel guilty. He had paid large sums of money to buy off several of the guards at the asylum, all as always corrupt, and he would be able to see Will today.
He has barely slept, his head full of Will, of anger, sadness and revenge.