Jealousy

#Hannigram #WillGraham #hanniballecter #Hannibal #short story

🔥 Jealousy 🔥

I kissed Alana Bloom. The phrase, etched in his heart, dispels any doubts he might have had, any eagerness to control what he felt.
Will had decided for both of them.

- Who is it, Hannibal?

Will's voice, restrained, sounds louder than it should. Hannibal smiles as the naked man in his bed does so in turn.
Who Hannibal was he didn't know and it didn't really matter. He knew that money bought even human souls, and the young man lying with his hard cock looking this way and that was no different from many others.

- Why do you want to know?

Jealousy had driven him to this even though he kept repeating to himself that it was all Will Graham's fault. He'd deal with Alana, Hannibal never forgot.

- "Nine o'clock at my house, casual dinner. Be on time," Will repeats. Now I understand the eagerness for punctuality, the open door and the fact that the great Hannibal Lecter didn't greet me when I came in.

- You're missing the point, Will.

- Well, that's just it. I'm off. Have a good time, you fucking bastard.  And don't come near me again, I'll talk to Jack tomorrow.

Will turns around and, before he reaches the door, Hannibal holds him back by the hand. They have never touched before.

- You can leave when you explain to me why you smell like that. Why you're upset. Why you're controlling the urge to hit me.

- Let go of me. Get the fuck off me. I don't smell like anything. I don't...

- You're jealous. You want to take his place? Say it, Will, say the words and you'll get what you want.

The naked young man gets dressed knowing he's done his job. He passes by Hannibal, gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, and Will's hand clenches into a fist, squeezing the psychiatrist's, who still holds it.

- What need is there to lie anymore? - Hannibal holds the profiler's hand behind his back, he knows he's hurting him. Say the words, dear, they won't fall on deaf ears. You've had me for a long time.

Will's smile, hidden from Hannibal's eyes, reflects the triumph of a well-laid plan.

- Submit to me," he says, bowing. I want to take that place.

And Hannibal, more animal than man, carries Will to the bed, tearing his shirt and bending him back there. Will clutches at the sheets and buries his face in them, wanting to cover the lingering scent of the young man.

- I want you," Hannibal pulls his trousers down to his ankles, doing the same to Will's. "You're the only thing I've wanted in a long time. You're the only thing I've wanted in a long time.

And he buries his face between Will's buttocks, which he spreads apart with his hands, sucking and licking every nook and cranny, thinking he could very well live there.

- Oh, God," he hears Will say. - he hears Will say.

God has nothing to do with it, Hannibal knows. He slips one of his fingers in and Will leans even closer as he begs for another.

- Give it to me, fuck, give it to me Hannibal.

Maybe jealousy had driven Hannibal to take the step he hadn't dared to take. But one thing was certain, he had never kissed Alana. Part of this happiness also belonged to him.
Whether Hannibal was aware or not, Will, with three orgasms behind him - and more to come - didn't care.