Sin

#WillGraham #Hannigram #Hannibal #shortstory

"Where is the barrier between right and wrong - is there such a thing? "

🔥 Sin 🔥

He stopped considering long ago whether they were right or wrong. If anything what he was doing would lead him straight to the Hell he had believed in for so many years, and now he was teetering on a thread too thin to consider it real.
He had set out to fight it, but honestly that only lasted a few minutes. Can you fight human nature and win? Will had discovered that it wasn't. He had decided of his own volition that it was a waste of time.

Where human values were left, everyone kept in their conscience and heart. Where the shame, Will did not know, for he had not felt it.

- Touch me.

The first time it came from his lips he heard it strangely. As if it had not been he himself who had said it but an entity that resembled him.

- I want you," said the man kneeling before him.

- And I want you.

It was true then, it was true now. It hit him like a sledgehammer and he didn't even think about trying not to hear that sound.
The temptation to say yes, the compulsion to say no. Will had been considered a good priest. True to his principles, upright and devout. Was this his calling? His father had thought so, and he, good son that he was, entered the priesthood because he hadn't thought about being anything either.

- Hannibal...

- Tell me, my dear.

- Don't call me that. Fuck me with your mouth.

Part of the history of mankind that was the history of religion beside Will's bare thigh as Hannibal, that's the name of the man who allowed it all, opens his mouth and thrusts the tip of his cock in, causing him to grip tightly the rosary in his hand. Maybe, he thinks, some of the shame I don't feel is in the beads of it, biding its time.

- Faster - his hand between Hannibal's strands of hair, encouraging him to go lower, to do it harder, to feel it.

How could this be sin? Will had never considered what lay on the other side of the walls that were all he knew, perhaps because if he had, he would have hesitated. And now, his blue eyes fixed on Hannibal's head shaking, he couldn't think of anything else but getting out of there.

- Will, is this what you want?

He looks at him. He knows, he trusts, he believes in a way out that Will glimpses but dares not open the door.

- I've never been a believer. Religion is as far away from me as I'm capable of. Its values, its principles are not mine and never will be.

- You are a sinner, Hannibal. A demon.

- Under the one you call Father. Am I under yours?

- I do not know. Everything I believe in is breaking, and I don't know what I can do to make it stop.

Hannibal grabs the Cross Will wears around his neck. He wants to rip it off, throw it into the fire and watch the last touches of the old Will burn.

- You can create new beginnings. With me. Yours are dying, Will. You don't have to die with them.