First time

#Hannigram #WillGraham #Hannibal #shortstory

"And wanting to see it all over again just because you'll be by my side."

🔥The First Time 🔥

Hannibal knows that the human subconscious is treacherous and that there is always something special about the first times of all things. Whether they go well or not our memory is selective and, with it, the good prevails. A form of protection that humanity possesses and that has allowed us to survive times when we would have fallen into absolute darkness.

For him, it is not the first time. Nor is it the second. And it is strange because it feels like it is. Under his body, his young lover, the one he has been waiting too long for. Under his touch, shivers on skin that is not his own, and a tremulous smile that wants to say do it but actually says I'm nervous, I'm afraid I'm not enough.

- Talk to me, Will. We're alone, I need you to be honest.

I need to, I don't want to, I wouldn't like to. Hannibal chooses his words carefully because he has always believed that in them lies all the wisdom in the world. Will looks at him and though his eyes wander a little, he knows he has finally docked in the safe place that is Hannibal. He nods.

- I'm nervous. I don't know if I can do it.

- We can cuddle, as usual, go no further. I'm in no hurry, darling, your presence alone is enough.

- I want to do it.

- I'd never hurt you.

- I know, Hannibal. I want you.

And Hannibal, who had forgotten what it meant to feel loved, kisses Will, leaving part of himself behind. I love you, thank you for staying. He moves down his neck as Will carefully runs his fingers down his back, as if he might break. Hannibal feels like crying. He licks one nipple, then the other, noticing now how those fingers are wilder.

- I want you too. I need...

- Yes, yes. Please.

- Turn around.

Will's cock, hard, crushes against the sheets. Hannibal's is about to explode. He kisses Will's back as his cock rubs all over his body as he moves down. He shoves his face between Will's buttocks without pulling them apart, he wants to get it right. And Will says something Hannibal can't quite make out as he pulls back, decorum hidden.

- I...love it.

Hannibal's tongue runs along the folds as his hands open him, all to himself. No one has ever seen Will like this, and he certainly hopes it stays that way.

- Don't stop.

Hannibal wasn't planning to. He fills himself with Will as much as he can, saliva, smell and texture in his mind palace, and a tremendous desire to be the one to mark Will as his own.
He comes inside with his tongue, as much as he can, and Will blames himself for almost missing this. He buries himself in Will as he moves forward, thrusting. And Will speaks, and moans, and fills the room with Hannibal that is now more Will's than anyone else's.

- Give me more, Hannibal. I want it all from you.

You've got it, think, you've got it, and I often wonder how long you'll want to keep wanting it.

Because in the first few times lies the expectation of how it will be and how we want it to be.

And, if you are lucky, you can find all the first times in the skin, the eyes, the hands and the voice of the loved one. Living again through him.

Hannibal, of course, did it through Will. And for that alone it would all be worth it.