The Desserts

#Hannigram #WillGraham #Hannibal

🔥 The desserts 🔥

- Hannibal...the guests.

- Let them wait - he answers between gasps, ramming him against one of the kitchen shelves.

Since Will had been living with him, Hannibal's dinner parties at home had dwindled. He knew of the profiler's social anxiety and didn't want to put him through unnecessary situations. But it was his birthday, and his closest opera acquaintances had insisted. Hannibal would never have agreed to dine out. It was different to do it at home, in a more comfortable environment for Will and, above all, knowing exactly what was in the food he was eating.

- Ah...fuck," Will groans a little louder than he should.

- Good boy.

The only time they weren't fucking was when they were working, and sometimes even that didn't happen. Will came to his office because he was so horny that if he didn't, he'd spontaneously combust. And Hannibal, almost as much as he did, gave him everything he needed and more.

For they needed each other as much as they needed to breathe. Perhaps it was the separation that, though not physical, existed between them as Hannibal wondered how Will was so perceptive about some things but so little about others. Maybe they wanted to make up for lost time. However little they had endured at the party.

- Hannibal...look at the way you've got me - Hannibal looks down at Will's trousers and winks at him. It burns.

Will sighs. He sits down at the table next to him as the plates are served. They barely manage to finish. Beneath the tablecloth, hands subtly resting on each other's thighs. Under the table, two erections longing to be heard.

- Will, will you join me for dessert?

More than ten minutes had passed since then. Long enough to drop his trousers, kneel in front of Hannibal and let Hannibal fuck his mouth because he couldn't stand it any longer without his warmth. His saliva mixed with Hannibal's wetness is something Will is always looking for, that sound, that taste. That feeling of being home.

- I want to feel you inside," he says to the older one.

- Will, we have to get out.

- No. Please, you're as hot as I am, Doctor.

Never have two bodies wanted each other so much. Nor have two hearts ever searched for each other like that.

- Get on top of me, wrap your legs around me.

As Will does so, Hannibal enters him and leans him against the nearest shelf. He rams him so hard he can't help but moan, bringing his mouth close to Hannibal's ear so that he's the one picking up those moans.

- Hannibal...the guests.

- Tell them to wait.

Will wanted to tell him they'll be listening, but knowing that turns him on almost as much as every time Hannibal moves to touch his prostate. He wraps his arms around his neck and sings every tune the psychiatrist manages to get out every time. Sex for Will has a new nuance since Hannibal is around.

- And the desserts?

One of the guests smiles openly as the two men return to the table and sit down, satisfied, heated and wanting more.

- That's right, Hannibal, what about dessert? - Will asks next to him, smiling too.

- I'm afraid they're spoiled. Next time I'll be more careful.

All the guests look at each other and smile. Too polite to tell the truth. As the last of them walks out the door of Hannibal's house, he nudges Will and sniffs his neck.

- You smell wonderful, mylimasis. Just imagining how wet you are makes me wet. I want to get it all out of you, let's go to the bedroom.

Will doesn't resist - how can he, when he loves and desires Hannibal with the same intensity?