Will's fantasy

#Hannigram #Hannibal #WillGraham #shortstory

🔥 Will's fantasy 🔥

- Come on, a few more bites and that's it.

When Will proposed to Hannibal to fulfil one of his fantasies, Hannibal didn't think to say no. He didn't even think to say no. Nor did he ever imagine that Will's fantasy was this.

Ever since they had been together, Hannibal had flatly refused to let junk food in through the front door. Nor, for that matter, out the front door, which is why every time Will ate out of the house, on his arrival, he smelled it. There was never any indication that his young partner was unfaithful in that sense.

Because for Hannibal it would be a reprieve for him if Will ate anything other than what he prepared for him and, within the wide culinary range, to do so with food that was more like shaped chemicals than food.

- Besides, it's not that bad. My mouth is watering, Hannibal.

Mouth and cock, Hannibal thinks, staring at Will's trousers. Anything for glory and the feel of that hardness in his mouth or battering his prostate. He was indifferent.

- If you eat half of it, I'll let go of your arms.

- Will, you know I wouldn't do this for anyone, don't you?

- That's what love is all about. Sometimes doing things to please the other guy, even if it's beyond your expectations. Come on man, you're making such a disgusted face that I almost feel sorry for you.

Will smiles, bringing what he calls hamburger and Hannibal calls slop. The smell of it disgusts him, the taste is horrible. He's about to burst into tears.

- Imagine later how I'm going to fuck you. See how you've got me watching you so vulnerable.

- I want to touch, not watch.

- And I want you to finish all this. Here everyone has to fight for what they want.

Another drink, another tear falls. He feels dirty and Will knows it, finding pleasure in humiliation.

- Let's make a deal.

- No deals. You promised to fulfill my fantasy.

- And you were very careful not to specify what it was. What a naughty boy you are, mylimasis.

Will rests his hand on Hannibal's trousers, and squeezes.

- So bad I'm going to leave your restraints on while I touch myself sitting on your thighs, and you can just watch. Or maybe I'll eat your nice cock and make you cum inside one of these burgers. I'll think about it.

Hannibal's cock wakes up imagining both. He adores Will and doing so entails making him happy.

- Go faster.

- Yes, sir. You're not gonna die from eating this, easy.

But Hannibal is already in the future watching Will masturbate and orgasm, looking into his eyes. He's at the very moment when he mounts him, and watches the sweat bead his curls on his forehead as he moans and repeats what he loves.

- Chips and ice cream and I'm yours.

- I'm going to explode.

- You will, but with me. I can't wait to fuck you. Don't make me wait too long.