Happy New Year, Hannibal

#Hannigram #Hannibal #WillGraham #hanniballecter #short story

"Here's to a 2024 with you, together with you, discovering where this thing that has no name but is everything to me takes us."

🔥 Happy New Year, Hannibal 🔥

The quiet in Hannibal's office was a regular occurrence until the arrival of his patient, Will Graham. With him came a kind of chaos that for the psychiatrist was like a gale that gratefully welcomed him.

He had fallen in love with young Will, ten years his junior and with an inner world as vast as his own. Without knowing how Will had gradually occupied his mind and, finally, his heart as well. So different from him, so close.

- Come in, Will. You're early.

You don't smell like your usual awful aftershave. The clothes he's wearing are more tailored than usual, and Hannibal wonders if he's not meeting someone. His heart shrinks when Will walks past him.

- Do it bother you?

Will and his way of seeing the world. The words that in him were subjected to exhaustive control before they were born on his lips, in Will they had no filter at all. They came out in a rush with no regard for anything other than seeing the light.

- No, no. I was just wondering why. You're always welcome.

Today was New Year's Eve. In a few hours the world would be tinged with good wishes, giving thanks - or not - for the year that was ending and having faith that the one that was beginning would be full of happiness. The colour red in the underwear of those who wished for love, yellow if it was money you longed for.
Hannibal, of course, did not believe in these things. Superstitions that survived generation after generation when there was no logic to them.
Humans needed hope. And Hannibal knew it well, he understood it now.

- I'm meeting for dinner today, I need to finish a little early if you don't mind.

How long he's out of breath is something he doesn't know. Who had beaten him to it? What heart would he have to cook to let him know Will was his?

- Where is he going?

He asks the question without thinking, surprised. Will smiles and sits in the armchair that bears his name.

- I don't know yet. My date hasn't told me yet - he clears his throat - it's a surprise.

Hannibal sits across from him and crosses his legs. He's nervous.

- Anything you want to talk about today, Will?

And Will looks at him with those blue eyes he'd give anything for. And Hannibal, who has had so few chances to love and be loved, gives in. Yes, maybe he did know how Will had occupied his being so slowly that he didn't even feel like he was burning.

- Yes - he places his hands on his legs -. Let's talk about us.

Again that chaos in his office, the melody in his head that had nothing to do with the ones he created. The inner fire that belonged to Will, to both of them now, and that pounded the walls of his body screaming that it wanted to come out and be.

- The date...Will...

- Where are you taking me, Dr. Lecter?

Hannibal hasn't smiled like that in a long time. He doesn't say a word, doesn't know what to say.

- If you don't know yet, I'd like to help you decide.

Will rises, standing in front of him. Hannibal feels his body react. He takes off his shirt and sits on top of him, kissing him. Instinct, pent-up passion and that love that has been growing slowly because that's how strong the roots are take over. His hands on the profiler's buttocks, his tongue running over his mouth and his cock thrusting upwards because nothing else, but in his Mental Palace he had fucked Will so many times that to do it now was to relive what had already happened.

- Will...

- I want to end the year with you, Hannibal. And start it. I want to stop being afraid.

Hannibal unbuttons the profiler's trousers and slips his hand inside. Will is as hard as he is.

- I love you - he hears himself say. He tries to hide his gaze on Will's shoulder without much success.

- I've been yours for so long, I need to shape what I feel. Fuck me, Hannibal, give me everything like me you've hidden too much.

Where they went after burning together in Hannibal's office is something that doesn't really matter. They would start the year together, building what many are afraid to start and they had decided to try.

- Happy New Year, Hannibal. Stay by my side.