Invisible smoke

#Hannigram #WillGraham #Hannibal #hanniballecter #shortstory

"We are more than skin that longs to be touched. More than two hearts that feel close without being close and two bodies that would recognize each other anywhere. We are certainty, precious, and opportunity."

🔥 Invisible smoke 🔥

It had spread fast. A disease Will had accepted because through Hannibal he had known what desire was.

Smoke, invisible, from mouth to mouth. Will swallowed, sucked, kept swallowing and wondered why he couldn't say no. His heart, steady, responded. His heart, firm, answered. You want to be like him. To be with him. To discover how much you are one.

- You won't fall, trust," Hannibal's distant voice urged him on. I have you, dear Will. I have you.

He senses a hand on the back of his neck and the smell of Hannibal. Bitter coffee, the first snow of the season, the cold that runs through your senses and sets you firmly on the ground. Hannibal was home where Will knew it was chaos. Don't let go, he thinks, don't let go and I'll be yours.

- Give me more - he asks, cocking his head to one side.

- Everything I have is waiting for you, if you want it. Be free to reach for it, mylimasis.

It had spread fast. A disease Will had wanted because through Hannibal he had known what love is. Have you forgotten who you were? The part of him that is still conscious often asks this question. He never answers.

Smoke, invisible, between tongues that speak silently. They collide, savour each other and travel along a path they both know well. Will clings his body to Hannibal's, burning, begging for more.

- You're insatiable," Hannibal says, and Will feels his smile on his lips. Too much all at once could be fatal, Will.

- I want it. Give it all to me, Hannibal. I'm not afraid.

The psychiatrist strokes his hair, intertwining his index finger in Will's curls. Every sigh had been worth it. Every involuntary act of Will's that he himself had sponsored. He had felt so lonely that the loneliness had been driven by the will to have him by his side at any cost. Hannibal knew that, if he had, his soul was lost to Mischa. He was not prepared to lose his heart as well.

- If you continue, you will lose what you know.

- I know that. I want it. That's what I've decided.

Bare flesh clashes and the distinct sound they make with each thrust fills everything. Hannibal's hand around Will's neck, at his mercy, as he holds him down and gives him what he wants, leaning over him. Moans as he swallows, moans as he repeats his name. The pinnacle of union in the almost shared orgasm and Will, at last, as much his own as anyone has ever been.

- Thank you, Hannibal.

Hannibal wants to tell him so much. That before him he was asleep. That with him he is capable of too much. That poetry is dust in these moments and that the music of his heart bears his name.
He embraces him, rests his face on Will's neck and breathes in, filling himself with him.

- Rest. You're all that's right in the world for me, Will.

He had spread out completely. Like a fire that takes everything in its path and stops when it has finished spreading horror. It wasn't a disease, Will knew it wasn't. It wasn't a disease. It was much more than that.

- I love you," he says for the first time, his eyes closing. I'm scared, but I know you'll be by my side.