A triple silent

Hannibal's practice had become over time an extension of both men's sex lives

Why not, he said to himself? The room was a safe place for Will, it always had been. He knew every nook and cranny, every painting, every little sculpture and Hannibal would dare say almost every book. In the consulting room Will had started out as that FBI profiler, so lost, so little aware of himself. Here he had evolved, thanks also to all sorts of whispers, and finally it was here that the two of them consumed each other whenever they could.

- Give me your tie, doctor.

He doesn't think twice. Hannibal smiles and senses what his insatiable partner wants it for. Will's sexual discovery had been with Hannibal, with him he enjoyed that part of him that was sleeping and had finally awakened. Hannibal gave Will all the pleasure he was capable of and Will, in return, proposed all sorts of scenes in which Hannibal gladly participated.

- In the chair, please. Don't move - he whispers in his ear, behind him, while wearing his tie as a blindfold.

No one would say that there was anyone inside the consulting room, only those who listened carefully would hear three silences. The first you would hear in the hands of a clock that punctually marked the hours, time never stands still; the second, in a young man with blue eyes who very slowly knelt down, his crystalline gaze full of adoration. Finally there was the third silence, and this silence occupied almost everything. If you stopped to listen long enough you could sense the breathing of another man, older, expectant and full of desire.

- Will?

Between Hannibal's legs, his lover, his whole world. His mouth on his trousers making Hannibal's cock start to wake up. Little nibbles on the fabric and Hannibal's hands stroking those curls that drive him crazy.

- Hands still. Let the afternoon be mine alone.

Hannibal nods, of course it will be. Whatever comes from Will's lips, Hannibal satisfies it.

- You're incorrigible, darling.

- And you love it," Will replies.

Hands on Hannibal's thighs, spreading his legs apart. Teeth on the zip of his trousers and a quarter silence now with the sound of the zip being pulled down. If Hannibal could see he would be caught up in the love of this young man he had almost driven to madness some time ago. He would smile in response to the smile, and could not help but kiss those lips he knew so well.

- Will...

- Will...?

- I need you.

Complicity and trust, key in any relationship, and that between them had sprung up with a naturalness that was frightening, after all they'd been through. Hannibal's disguise as a person was gone and, in its place, a heart that expressed exactly what he wanted to express. That was Will's power.
His lover's fingers unbuttoning his trousers, inviting him to rise high enough to pull them down. The same fingers playing with his cock over his underwear, a light touch, enough to set off a volcano in him.

- Please, Will. Don't be rude.

- Everything to you is. Besides, you love being pricked, Hannibal. It turns you on.

The smile escapes his heart and Will catches it in his even though Hannibal can't see it.

- You keep this up and I'll make a mess.

- Oh, and it'd be a shame if your expensive trousers got stained. Shame.

Signature hands pulling down underwear and the warmth and wetness of lips that Hannibal has kissed as many times as Will will let him.

- Ahhh, I want you.

- Quiet, doctor. Maybe there's someone on the other side.

Hannibal's cock kissed at its tip, pre-seminal fluid collected and tasted, and arousal rising as they imagine Will's face as he does it. Surely the blue of his eyes is less blue now, and they look up, engulfing the world around them.

- Devour me - she pleads.

And Will, already planning to do so, opens his mouth and shoves his lover's cock all the way down his throat. Hannibal moans and his right hand can't help but grab Will's hair, pushing even lower. The young man's breath on his lower hair is something Hannibal can't stand.

- I'll be there in a minute. Don't warm my cock, just move.

Saliva filling everything and a fifth silence now in the movement of Will's head as he squeezes Hannibal's thighs with his hands. Lewdness, desire, and an orgasm that comes as fast as Hannibal knew it would. His cum inside the one who brought it on, each swallow of Will with Hannibal's cock still in his throat.

Maybe Hannibal dreams and maybe his thing with Will never came to anything.

Those same rough hands on his face now, and those same lips on his, burning, tasting himself in what Hannibal would well sign as his own end.

- I love you," he says, his eyes still blindfolded. Hannibal doesn't say it very often, he expresses it.

- I know, you're the book I look at when I sometimes get a little lost. I just need to read a couple of lines in your eyes and I find myself. And I come back to you, through this love.

- Good. Take off my blindfold. I want to make sure we can be heard outside - Hannibal sentences.