The temptation of Will Graham

#Hannigram #Hannibal #WillGraham #hanniballecter #shortstory

"They say that the only way to make temptation disappear is to fall into it. But what no one says is that, in it, we can find the freedom of our heart and soul."

🔥 The temptation of Will Graham 🔥

Will Graham's temptation was flesh and blood and had a name and a surname. That demon he had heard so much about, evil personified, was as deadly as he himself was.

I owe myself to the light, he thinks as a strong hand squeezes his cock through his underwear. I am bound to something higher, married to him, I must be strong.

But it is the strength Will alludes to that has set its sights on Hannibal Lecter. In his amber eyes and his yearning body made of fire.

- Darling, come with me.

But I'm already there, Will thinks, his gaze on the painting on the ceiling, a crude copy of Michelangelo's creation and the original sin. Now he understands, he too would have succumbed.

- Hannibal...

- I want you. You are more mine than you will ever be his.

Will clings to the cross he is on. His mind, still struggling to hold him steady, has created it because his conscience believes he must be punished. He was a sinner, he had shattered the trust placed in him and felt no remorse for it.

- You're going to fly with me, sweet Will. And this time you're not coming back.

Will would have liked to reply that of course he would come back. That in his orderly life was the security of knowing who he was.

- Take me, Hannibal," he says instead. Everything I once believed in has cracked.

- You are made for me," says the man kneeling before him. Look at you, my little demigod. I would surely pray to you if I were a believer.

Hannibal kisses the tip of Will's cock, who closes his eyes and moans. If he's going to hell he'll go all in, he deserves no less.

- You're all I want. You've got me, mylimasis. And I won't let you go.

Because in the warmth of Hannibal's mouth, Will gives free rein to that longing for the forbidden things that do us so much good. In the head movements of the man who had fallen in love with him, Will discovers that perhaps the feeling is reciprocal. In the heat radiating from his body, on a par with Hannibal's, Will has gained the freedom even he didn't know he needed.

- Faster.

The wooden Cross is gone and Will Graham clutches the golden hair before him, subduing it. His nails dig into flesh, and the man who is taking him to another kind of Heaven increases speed because he knows better than Will what he needs, making him climax.

- What now? - he asks, without a hint of concern.

Hannibal licks himself, the remnants of semen in his mouth. He kisses Will as he clings his body to his, wanting more.

- Now the world, beloved. And you and me facing it.