Shut me up, darling

#Hannigram #shortstory #Hannibal #WillGraham

🔥 Shut me up, darling 🔥.

Catching the Red Dragon was the reason Will Graham had convinced the FBI to free Hannibal. Both of them, in their measure, would be the bait.
How he had come to be placed in the back seat of the police car, with Hannibal handcuffed and subjected to him, is something that fleetingly haunts Will's mind.

- Will," gasps Hannibal, "why...?

The question hangs in the air as Will rams him from behind, his cock dripping inside Hannibal, searching for an orgasm that knocks on his door with a dry, barely audible thud. Sweat, moans, pre-seminal fluid. Two bodies that longed to meet and have done so perhaps not in the best of circumstances.

Because I want you. Because I want you. Because I've waited long enough. Because I can't take any more. Because you're a bastard and I still love you. Because you fucked my mind and not even knowing that I left. Because I fucking can, because I can, and I deserve it.

- Shut up - Will leans forward, his cock all the way in.

- Shut me up, darling. Harder. Fuck me.

The handcuffs won't let him touch Will, he doesn't even know if that's what the profiler would want. Two years is too long for a person to change. His blue eyes, fearful, are now two torrents of water ready to swallow everything in their path. Hannibal lost himself in them so long ago that he doesn't care if he's drowning.

- You ruined my life - Will grabs Hannibal's neck and forces him to lean back on the seat -. You're in me whether I want you to be or not. My mind...

His thrusts get louder and louder, and the police car fills with the moans of both of them. Is it anger talking? Maybe it's a mixture of many emotions.

- Take... off... the... handcuffs.

- No.

Hannibal nods, his face squashed into the uncomfortable, dirty seat. It's degrading. It's exciting. It's Will.

- Will... I love you - he tells him, not lying.

Will doesn't want to hear anything. Molly's waiting for him. She's a good person. Does she love him? She did, for a while, now it's affection. With her he feels comfortable, a monotony that Will was grateful for at the time and that suffocates him.
With her he floats in his boat like a haven of peace. With Hannibal the waters are turbulent.

- No.... say...Nothing.

Will picks up the straitjacket Hannibal is still wearing, partway through. He lifts it to expose the Verger brand, Hannibal being just another pig in his herd. He runs his fingers across it.

- Love me," he asks. Pull it all out, Will, do it so hard it hurts.

Will's caress on his back as opposed to the hard thrusts that make his cry out the name of his beloved. A duality that represents both of them and that Hannibal knows is necessary for Will to decide.

- You're... too much. I've...

- Say it.

- Missed you. A lot. Every day.

- Always," Hannibal finishes.

Sweat, moans, two names entwined and the possible promise of a future together. Will's cock twitching as Hannibal reaches orgasm, tight inside him, emptying.
The anger. The desire. The hatred. Dangerous love. All relegated to the background, a sense of peace ruling the now.

- Let Jack take care of him," says Will, sitting naked next to Hannibal. We're leaving.

- Will...

- Will... Shut up. Either you come or you go back to your cell. And we finally know what happens when we're apart.

- You've made your choice.

- Yes," Will replies. You'll like it. It's big, inhospitable, far away. A country waiting for us. We could be happy.

- We'll be together. That's all that matters to me, Will. The only thing.