The world at your feet

#Hannigram #shortstory #Hannibal #WillGraham

🔥 The world at your feet 🔥.

Will's mind burns consumed by Hannibal's words. Sharp words that drive in like stakes, hard to pull out. Will's body doesn't belong to him, not now. In his eyes Hannibal's eyes, over his hands, his hands. Strong, hard, sweet.

- My adored Will.

Poetry Will doesn't think he deserves. Hannibal wordlessly begging him to be worthy, Will feeding on him and his touch.

- Hannibal...

- I know, darling. You are my best work.

An unfinished work, that no one but Hannibal sees. Will in his arms and a universe hovering between them, enveloping them. Getting here was meant to be and Will knows it. A sorcerer who has whispered the right words, that's Hannibal. A god Will has surrendered to.

- Touch me, I need it.

A tongue of flame running down his chest, up his neck and up his neck, making him rise as well. Subtle fingers run down his back, cold and warm at the same time. A feline smile between his thighs, about to be devoured.

- We are one, Will. Let me show you.

A yes that dies between his lips. Hannibal creating melodies with his mouth on Will's cock, and Will enjoying the music coming from inside him in the form of moans. They are alone and in that loneliness they accompany each other, being strong together.

- Shit...

Desire begging to be released, desire screaming that it wants more, and Hannibal swallowing every bit of it down his throat. Again, that hunter's grin as he relishes. A shared gasp between his lips as Hannibal kisses him and Will tastes the flavor of his desire.

- Perfect.

Deliberately chosen words, which Will absorbs, needing them. And Hannibal turning him, and Hannibal eating what Will offers him without control. Warm fingers inside him, his prostate about to explode, and the obscene sound of Hannibal's tongue in his hole. Will doesn't believe in heaven, but he believes in this.

- You're mine. But you already knew that.

- Fuck me, please. Please, Hannibal.

- Where will your empathy take you, Will?

Fists clenched in the sheets and an ache like he's never felt before as Hannibal enters with the tip of his cock. Happiness so visible that Will is afraid it will disappear. Blue eyes watering and Hannibal's hands on his hips, letting his feelings free. Not a few, given his onslaught.

- I need you, Hannibal says.

A close-up that places Will on Hannibal's thighs, all the way down inside him, and a pleasure that has taken the place of pain. A hand on his forehead and Hannibal's lips on his neck, biting. Ascending together in the sway of shared Passion as Will rides Hannibal and Hannibal lets himself go wherever Will wants to take him. Trust.

- Don't hold back.

Hannibal's amber on the ceiling, his mouth ajar and Will owning their space. This time he is the oar and Hannibal is the boat that will eventually reach the shore.

- I love you, Will.

Will's heart contracts, beloved. And Hannibal marks it with his semen wishing Will won't disappear.

- Hannibal...

He collapses on top of him. Drops of sweat and the fervent need to be like this forever. Hannibal's arms protect him, though Will isn't quite sure what from.

- Love me, Will. Love me and I'll lay the world at your feet.

The world.

- I don't want the world, Hannibal. I just want you in it.