The world belongs to us

#Hannigram #hanniballecter #WillGraham

🔥 The world belongs to us 🔥.

- It really does look black in the moonlight.

Will is breathing heavily. Francis Dolarhyde lies dead between the two men. A signed statement that only the two of them understand.

- It's beautiful - he continues.

Hannibal watches Will, waiting. He is afraid to show his feelings and frighten him. He is elated, hunting together has been the most wonderful thing he has ever done. Will is now as powerful as he is. His longed-for mate. His world.

- Hannibal....

His hand, bloodied, reaches up to touch Hannibal's face. He runs his fingers across his cheek, leaving a trail of blood, marking it. Hannibal doesn't take his eyes off him.

- I've made a decision," he says.

A decision. Hannibal holds his breath. His heart beats faster.

- I want to be with you, Hannibal. I want... this.

Will's two hands on his body. Will's lips tasting his, and a shared breath flooding his senses. A tear falls down his face and Hannibal knows he's happy.

- This is all I ever wanted for you, Will. For both of us," he says.

Will, his blue eyes now as black as blood, looks at Hannibal and hugs him tightly. Hannibal buries his nose in his neck and breathes in, filling himself with Will. His adored Will, his shattered loneliness and a future together. Just as it must have been years ago, with Abigail.

- I know that now. I saw you years ago, and me in turn. I didn't know... I was afraid, Hannibal. I was so afraid that I ran away from everyone, from you. And not a day went by that I didn't regret it.

Hannibal understands. He kisses Will on the neck, hugging him even tighter.

-Will you come with me, Will?

He has to ask the question out loud. Will pulls away, looking up at him. His smile shines brighter than the moon.

- Always. I'm with you, Hannibal. I'm with you, Hannibal. Here. Now. Always.

Happiness is this. Acceptance, understanding, respect. Love. A goodbye to loneliness and a welcome to a new world opening up before them. Hannibal kisses Will's hand.

- We have to go, Jack will be here soon. The world belongs to us, Will. And there's so much of it I want to show you.

- I'll follow you. Wherever you go, I'll be there.

Hannibal smiles.
Cuba.
His destiny is written among the stars.

Fanart by Beatricenius