Hungry

#Hannigram #hanniballecter #WillGraham #shortstory

"I'm longing for you. For your smile. Your eyes reflected in mine. Of your body burning next to me, trembling, and my heart screaming happily that at last you're a little bit mine."

🔥 Hungry 🔥

In Hannibal's touches on his skin Will found a satiation he was otherwise unable to achieve.
In the tongue on his body, the unfinished melody he was longing to hear at last.

He was always hungry. Hannibal knew it, and he looked at him with that smile that belonged only to him. You are insatiable, my dear, unleash your full potential. That's how I created you, that's how I want you.

- Have you chosen yet, beloved?

Prey. Victims. And the hole in his belly that screamed to be fed. The blood, the bond between the two, the desire, the fire that fueled it all.

- I want you, Hannibal," Will replies, sitting in the chair.

- But you already have me," Hannibal, behind him, holds his chin and opens his mouth with his fingers. I'm as much yours as you are mine.

He licks his fingers and thinks he can taste blood. Under his trousers, the ardor to please and be pleased. In his heart a single name. He didn't need anything else.

- Not enough," Will says, raising his blue eyes to the older man. I have awakened for you, be aware of your creation.

Hannibal clicks his tongue and runs his lips over Will's ear as his right hand slowly moves down Will's abdomen.

- No, no," says the profiler. Don't go in there.

- Why, aren't we one, mylimasis? You're hungry, and I'm the craving that takes up everything.

Hannibal's hand around that sharp mouth below, grazing his teeth without fear of being hurt. Will would never hurt him, not like this.

- I love you," he says, turning his face, Hannibal's ravenous hunger tantalising.

- You're a demon, Will Graham. You're lucky I'm willing to go down with you again and again, every time you want me to.

Hannibal's grip on his trousers as he pulls them down to his ankles. The licking gesture, about to devour him. Will he ever get enough?

In sweat and semen mixed with blood, young Will satiates some of the emptiness that always accompanies him. In Hannibal's amber eyes looking up as he devours him, he finds some peace.
He loves to see what he has become. He fears not understanding exactly if there will be something more. Can one live only in the present or is it in the future where the answers lie?

- How many times will I have to mark you, Will, when will you understand everything?

Hannibal was talking about something beyond love.
He was talking about that connection between the two of them. Rare. Inexplicable.
He was talking about hunger and how it spread as the two of them lay naked.
Hannibal spoke of love, yes, but also of something that was steps ahead.

- I have no answer to something I'm discovering with you," Will says. Will the day come when I stop loving you?

The embrace, the blood, the sharp teeth that have closed. Hannibal's kisses on his neck and his scent mingling with your own.

- Not as long as you keep flying, and allow me to accompany you on that flight.