A good boy

#Hannibal #WillGraham #Hannigram #shortstory

"What a most effective mooring is love, which transforms absolutely everything into desire."

🔥 A good boy 🔥

- I promise I will be.

- I haven't allowed you to speak, dear. Come in this once.

- I'll be good for you. I'll be good for you, Hannibal.

How the roles changed was something that fascinated the psychiatrist. Will would walk through the door of his office, kneel before the older man stark naked and beg to be subdued, controlled, loved in turn.

- I know. You always please me. You know how happy that makes me.

Will bows his head, looking down at the ground just the way Hannibal likes it. He doesn't need any harness, the bonds have been invisible for months: he had fallen in love with Hannibal and Hannibal, knowing this, enjoyed possessing him in every way possible.

- Follow me until I ask you to stop - Hannibal lifts his chin - don't let me out of your sight.

Because before fucking Will, Hannibal got off on humiliating him a little, if you could even call it humiliation. Turning his head from time to time and watching the young man, naked, walk on all fours like an animal behind him felt like he was kissing the ground he was walking on. A delight.

- Kneel between my legs. Good, very good, you're a good boy.

Will's blue eyes light up, whenever he got a compliment from him it happened.

- We won't be alone today. I want you to be quiet, eating my cock, until the visitor walks out the door. got it?

Will nods as he kneels under Hannibal's desk. He doesn't care who comes through that door, all he wants is to satisfy the major because he's a good boy, and good boys take orders without thinking.

- Come in, Jack. Come in.

At Jack's name, Will's eyes widen. Hannibal, who notices Will's grip on his cock trembling slightly, smiles broadly.

- Sit down," he offers him the seat opposite. You said you wanted to talk to me about Will.

His right hand on the table, playing with a pen between his fingers. His left hand on Will's curls, stroking him as the imperceptible sound of his tongue runs along his cock from base to tip.

- You're scattered, Dr. Lecter. You're his psychiatrist, you must have noticed," Crawford replies.

- Have you spoken to Will?

Again, his name on Hannibal's lips, which is poetry. Will rests his hands on the psychiatrist's knees and spreads his legs a little wider. Experience is a gift, and Will has it as he shoves Hannibal's entire cock down his throat. Hannibal's grip on his hair grows tight. He shudders, and he loves knowing he's the only one capable of getting that in him.

- You know how it is... hard. Talking to Will is often like talking to the wall itself.

Will's head never stands still as his tongue flattens to encompass everything. His fingernails dig into Hannibal's thighs, wanting him, eating him, wanting more.

- He's a good boy here in the office," Hannibal adds, his tone amused. He always is. In fact, in our session today he was.

Will wants to hit him, to laugh, to run away. He's being used because he's wanted to be, and he's also being degraded in a joke that Hannibal well knows is bruising his pride.
He decides that making the psychiatrist have the best orgasm he's ever had is the only option he has to bruise his ego somewhat.

- No one doubts that," Jack adds. I'm just saying that lately he's not where he needs to be. He flies away, disappears for a few minutes.

- Where does he think he's going? - Hannibal gasps as soon as he can, Will's hand going up and down on his cock in time with his head.

- I don't know, I was hoping you'd tell me.

In the silence that follows Hannibal squeezes Will at his base, on the verge of cumming. Such a good boy he's always been that not even a gag comes out of his mouth.

- I have my ways of making you... - he pauses for a couple of seconds, feeling Will's tongue as he swallows his cum - Will.... speak. Oh, God... -he slips out.

And Will smiles, knowing he's won. And he's still smiling when Jack tells him he thought he didn't believe in God and Hannibal replies that the only one he believes in is himself.
Bullshit.
Will knows there's another human god that Hannibal would do anything for.

- I promise I'll find out what's wrong with Will, if there's anything wrong with him.

As Jack Crawford walks out the door, Hannibal pushes the chair aside allowing Will to stand up while he lifts him by the shoulders.

- Sit here," he points to his legs. You heard your boss," he says, wiping drops of his semen on Will's lips with his thumb, "you're all over the place, darling. We must get you focused again.

Will nods, pleased with himself, but also because good boys do it by wanting to please.

- Spread your legs wider, sweet boy. I'm going to straighten you while you repeat my name as you ride me.

And Will, of course, smiles because that has never been denied him.