The world is focused on what we will continue to write

#Hannigram #WillGraham #hanniballecter #shortstory

"We keep adding words to the story that is our thing. We're still here, day after day, because even though it doesn't have a name it really does. Part of who I am is in the sound of your voice when you smile. I love you."

🔥 The world is focused on what we will continue to write 🔥.

He was cracking in that embrace. He felt how part of him was coming out between the cracks that the hands behind him were causing and how the blood was covering them as if it wanted to repair them.

From his head, a faint antler. Between the skin all the words he never had the courage to say. Whether Will wanted to or not, he was opening up to Hannibal and Hannibal was taking him into his arms because that's what you do with the one you love.

- I've got you," he says, pulling him tighter to him. You can cry if you want to, Will.

Maybe some time ago I would have, but not now. Will had said goodbye to what he knew by living that life to the full. He'd done it petting his dogs, kissing Molly, and sailing his little boat. He'd done it by working hard at the FBI and, most of all, he'd done it because of Hannibal.

- Does it hurt? - he asks. In me they were born without being aware of having to say goodbye.

Will nods more at the statement than at the question. He knows the story of Hannibal and his sacrifice.

- Hardly," he replies. Will I be like you?

- You will be with me. It's different, dear Will. You can still back out.

In response Will takes Hannibal's hand and sinks it deeper into his skin. Backing out has long since ceased to be an option.

- Mark me - he begs. Speed up the process.

Hannibal's teeth on his neck and the cracks spreading like stepping into the early hours of a frozen lake. That's what it felt like, just like that, as she clung to Hannibal as the only thing present to keep from sinking.

- I love you - he hears as Hannibal undresses him. You've been home when I thought I had one - Hannibal touches his head, referring to his Mental Palace. Now I have you with me, for me, and the world concentrates on what we will continue to write.

The cold I should feel is not there. Instead the warmth of Hannibal's blood and lips on his skin binds him to the present he has chosen and the future that awaits him.

- Hannibal...

- Does it hurt more now?

- It doesn't matter. It's not that - Will turns away, fear reflected in his blue eyes.

- I'm with you, I'm not leaving you alone, mylimasis.

How much time passes until the transformation Will doesn't know. How much he's decided to leave behind begins to blur on Hannibal's lips and his tongue dipping down between the crevices of his body.

Let's be. Let's be and give this a chance.

Let's talk about Hannibal Lecter.
🖼 M.emityy (IG)