My god, my master, my lover and my companion

#Hannigram #WillGraham #Hannibal #hanniballecter #shortstory

"You, me, and the urge to eat us whole. Everything I am for that moment, everything I once was and what I hope to be, in an instant, by your side."

🔥 My God, my master, my lover and my companion 🔥

Will's rise and fall had the name Hannibal. Sometimes they were one, sometimes they were confused amidst the psychiatrist's tight grip on his hair as he encouraged him to continue deeper and deeper.
God.
No, God had nothing to do with it. Not the immortal one they didn't believe in, at least.

- Submit to me.

A single word left Will's lips and the world became a better place, pure fire.

- On his knees.

The collar around his neck and that feeling of belonging. The first time it was an internal struggle between staying and escaping, vulnerable. Now it was freedom itself.

- I'm yours, fuck, only yours - Will kneels, his gaze fixed on Hannibal's legs, his cock so hard it hurts.

He hears his hand slap against the leather strap. Few sounds make him feel as at home as this.

- You are. What am I to you?

- My God. My master. My... lover and companion.

Hannibal runs the tip of the Strap across his cheek. He closes his eyes waiting for a blow with it, he's longing for it.

- Look at me, darling. I want the blue fixed on me.

Will lifts his gaze in prayer to the God he has chosen to believe in. The love he feels for him was what once made everything else. What remains now is the ultimate degree of trust between two people. Desire mingles with complacency and submission and, in between, the love that time has entrenched.

- You know what I expect from you," adds Hannibal. I want it all. It belongs to me.

Hannibal talks about orgasms, of course, and the ejaculation in each one. Will knows well how to please him, it was as natural as breathing. He pulls down the trousers of the psychiatrist who occasionally reminds him of his place, stroking his cheek with the strap.

- Breathe in the smell, open your mouth and taste me.

The strap tightens and Will rests his nose directly on the base of Hannibal's cock as he gasps. He's about to cum. He feels the firm hand on his curls, still under no obligation. He knows his self-control but he knows Hannibal's wilder side all too well. He wants him as much as he does.

- Hannibal... - he opens his mouth and runs his tongue over the tip of his cock, filling himself with more of him. He swallows, licks, swallows and begs wordlessly to please use him.

Because Will knows that the gates of his personal paradise were between Hannibal's legs, but also the gates of hell. He had lost himself and found himself so many times in him that a new, freer Will was here to stay.

- All the way down.

There is nothing more to add. Will's mouth is made for this, for him. His eyes fill with tears and the survival act of turning away appears. Hannibal doesn't allow him to move beyond his hips ramming his mouth. It hurts, and without taking her eyes off him she keeps begging him to continue.

- You're perfect for me," he hears Hannibal say. He knows.

The Strap is released as Hannibal cums in his mouth, Will's lips swollen. He feels him gather the tears from his face and bring his fingers to his mouth, and Will's cock stains the floor he's kneeling on white.
No, that God definitely has nothing to do with it.
It's all because of Hannibal.

- My good boy," he says before kissing him tenderly. Clean it up with your tongue, I want you to clean up the mess you just made.

He crouches down with the strap again taut, directing Will to the floor.

- Every single drop, darling. Look how you've got me again.

Will smiles and Hannibal holds his neck as he takes each drop with his tongue.

- Stay like this, with your face on the floor. I'm going to have you every which way today. You're mine, aren't you? - Will nods with his cheek on the tile. Well, so be it my will.

Will's rise and fall had Hannibal's name. His master, his God, his lover and companion. The freedom to be with him, and the freedom to be with him.
What more real love can there be than that which lifts us up and lets us fall, which breaks us and binds us together again?