In Hannibal's arms

#Hannigram #Hannibal #Hannibal #hanniballecter #WillGraham #shortstory

"Because getting lost isn't so bad, if you're the one who finds me. Thank you for being home."

In Hannibal's arms

There are times when home is not found under a roof in which to make a life. That the warmth that promotes the heart may well not be in the bosom of the family, or that fire that drives you to be better is not found in the hearth that burns and in which experiences and stories, usually the same ones, are told from generation to generation.

Sometimes, that feeling that by law and human empathy should prevail within the walls that have accompanied you for as long as you have existed as a human being, you find it in someone else.

Will had discovered this since his existence with Hannibal. And Hannibal, who absorbed everything from Will, knew it, for rarely did he get a few words about the past from the boy Will, from the teenager lost in a crowd that did little or nothing to understand him.

- I need you to come in, please Hannibal.

Maybe it was in Hannibal's arms that Will had found the home he'd been denied as a child, or maybe it was in his cock when it was inside him throbbing and throbbing to the bottom of his soul.

- Are you okay, mylimasis?

Will's embrace as he runs his fingertips up and down his back, knowing by heart that body he could only dream of months ago. Will's scars, unlike his own, were not visible. Hannibal had set out to understand them so he could heal them, for the two always go together.

- Just fuck me, I want you.

Hannibal's smile is sad, hidden from Will, because there is no compelling reason for Will to be aware.

- I want you too, darling. I've wanted you since the day I saw you.

Will pulls away from the embrace as his hand squeezes Hannibal's ass, firm.

- Thank you, Hannibal. Now, don't make me beg, fuck me so hard I'll forget everything else.

Hannibal nods, knowing what he means. There were moments when Will lost himself a little, not too much, just enough to know he was going back to years where he had nothing but a father who worked from sun up to sun down and wasn't able to give him the security every child should have.

- I love you.

Hannibal smiles and this time it rivals the sun. Rarely did Will say it, rarely did he say it clearly. He bites his shoulder as he slips one of his fingers inside him, and he cuddles back into his embrace because in his arms he had found that feeling of being home that is everything and nothing at the same time.

- Like this, like this. More.

- My sweet insatiable boy - he says in his ear.

Another finger and, seconds later, a third. Will's lunges for more and Hannibal clamps down on his body because he too has found, in his own way, a home in the profiler.

- Hannibal...

- I know. You're not alone, I'm with you.

And Will, whose face is hidden in Hannibal's shoulder, bursts into tears because every human being when the time comes is filled with water and it always finds its way out.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Hannibal kisses her neck. He says nothing. He is good at waiting. He strokes with his free hand those curls he adores so much, and tells himself he'll do anything to make Will remember who he is.

- When you're ready, I'll be here," he kisses her lips and kneels between her thighs. Ask, beloved, tell me what you want.

- Fill me with you. I need you.

Maybe Will had found that spark that every home possesses in Hannibal's arms, but the feeling was also all around him as Hannibal thrust deep inside him and he moved, yearning for more.  That thrill of knowing he was wanted, loved and safe was behind Hannibal's wrinkles when he smiled, or in his hands when he daily prepared him anything to eat. It was in the chats on the sofa, in the jokes, in the shared showers, in the daily care that, due to monotony, he was not aware of.

It was time to give it all to him.