Chapter 3

Currently Evalyn is hiding in the kitchens drinking some hot chocolate. She has a tray of cookies in the oven as an apology to Regulus. Cookies can solve everything. As if on cue, the door swings open and two sets of feet echo through the room.

Barty slides in next to the girl and dramatically pouts "Eva darling you have some explaining to do." She hangs her head as she tries to figure out the right words to say. Reggie slams his hands down on the table in front of her and shouts "E what in the bloody hell were you doing with him? I spent the whole train telling you about him leaving me and now he's trying to take you away too!" She gets up and hugs him tightly, murmuring into his chest "I'm right here, you're not losing me. They just caught me in the carriage and wanted to ask me about you." His tears start dampening her curls as he is holding me "I can't lose you E, you are my sister. You are everything to me"
"Don't worry Reggie, you have me, I love you"

"DONT FORGET ABOUT ME YOU GITS I WANT TO BE LOVED" Barty tackles the two making everyone laugh. "I have cookies boys!" I flick my wand and the cookies come out of the oven and pack themselves up. Barty wipes an imaginary tear from his eye "All for us Eva? You spoil me." She chuckles and shakes her head, "Get to bed you guys it's getting late." She hugs them both, handing them the cookies and sends them off so she can clean up.

Unbeknownst to them however, the Marauders had snuck in the room under their invisibility cloak and witnessed the whole scene. The girl intriguing a certain grey eyed boy.

The next morning, she is running through the halls, late to her first class. Trying to tie her tie while running ended up in her colliding into another body. "I'm so sorry hun, I wasn't paying attention. This was all my fault are you okay? You aren't hurt are —" she scrambled to adjust her glasses back on my face when she's interrupted "Merlin Lynnie, you need to stop trying to hurt me when we are near each other?" Sirius chuckled as he stood up and helped her up. Her head goes back as she lets out a groan. Without saying anything else she ran away.

Stumbling into the potions class, she tripped over her own foot and nearly hit the ground. She would have if it weren't for Remus catching the back of her robes. "Thank you" Evalyn whispered before she gestured to the seat beside him. "Is it okay if I sit here, if not I can go somewhere else I don't mind, I just don't know anybody and you seem to be the nicest." He chuckles and moves his stuff so she can take a seat. "Padfoot might be jealous, of you for taking his potions partner and of me for getting to sit next to you."
"THE BETRAYAL" Sirius screeches as he sees the pair "MY MOONY AND MY LYNNIE SITTING TOGETHER" the girl blushes at the name and turns away "I'm sorry Sirius I can move."
"No it's too late now doll, I'm going to sit next to Prongs" Slughorn sighs as he hears the commotion. Evalyn just nods, wondering if it will be like this all year.