𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. teamwork makes the 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 work

𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

Four days had passed of never-ending training, along with never-ending sleepless nights. Creativity, with the help of the green-haired boy whom she was growing closer to, she had an official move: Endless Nightmare.

It was essentially taking nightmares from different people or a single person and making so many copies of it that it might've felt like her own personal army. Once she figured out that, the execution had many steps she had been trying to make better such as how long she could hold their lucidity, what was her limit in the number of both copies, and how many people at once she could dig into, and simply stamina–which would probably be a lot more improved if she had been taking care of her body better.

She deemed that she couldn't have everything given that in order to train, the build-up worsened, and sleep meant having to deal with it... and she'd right not.

What she did realize was that after using the attack, everything else except for little nightmares and fears, even lucidity, was really hard to do for an hour or two.

Still, she made a lot of progress and was telling Kaminari and Kirishima all about it while they were taking a break.

Until she was interrupted by a shout above along with the usual explosion, "AP SHOT!"

She looked up at the boy, seeing him grin in a not-so-silent victory, "Ha, ha! I did it!" The corner of her lip turned up but fell as soon as it appeared when she saw the stone he had hit crack off and fall. Below was an unexpecting All Might.

Bakugo seemed to notice too, "Hey! Watch out!"

Everyone's heads turned that way in time to see a flash of green leap toward it, breaking it into a bunch of pieces before it could do any damage with his new move with his legs instead of his poor arms that had been through enough.

He landed with the skid of his feet on the floor, "You okay, All Might? That was close."

Their teacher nodded before the yellow-headed boy at her side awed, leaning an arm on her shoulder, "Dude, Midoryia, what was that? You swooped in and wasted that rock!"

Kirishima nodded along, "I always thought you were more of a puncher."

He looked toward the three, "I am. Or, I was. It's these new soles." He lifted his foot to show them off along with explaining that Iida had been showing him how to use his body better, but admitting he still has a lot of work to do. He said it wasn't an ultimate move quite yet.

"I dunno." All Might interrupted, giving him more credit for the kick alone before yelling up to Bakugo, "Sorry for the scare, Young Bakugo."

"You watch yourself, All Might!"

Midoriya looked up at the boy glaring down at them, a frown playing on his lips before his attention was drawn back to the three when the indigo-haired girl asked, "So was that Full Cowling?"