𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈. game nights and𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 names

𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

"Help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure."

The upbeat, old music blasted through her headphones, allowing the girl to sing along quietly.

"Nothing ever lasts forever."

Most of her attention fell onto the paintbrush balancing between her fingers, mindlessly nodding her head to the beat.

"Everybody wants to rule the world..."

The painting she was working on was only halfway done, but she couldn't stop. Her poor pallet had mountains of paint over the dry ones since she was too lazy to get up and go clean it off completely.

Ding!

Asumi set down her brush and pallet, balancing it on the side of her table she set all of her paints. One of her while the other reached and held up her font, both held open like a toddler with sticky fingers because of the different colored paint littered over her skin. There was plenty on her thighs when she unintentionally wiped them there to prove it.

Her eyes widened for a moment, not realizing the time until she realized the text from a little while earlier was from Bakugo letting her know they were leaving for training and the most recent was Todoroki expressing his annoyance that his father was there.

Shit, she didn't sleep that night.

That at least explained why she felt so disoriented yet energetic after her hour of fatigue passed. With it went the window where she would've lulled to sleep easily, but she didn't mind and went back to painting.

She texted back with one of her fingers that seemed the cleanest.

Kick his ass!

You sound like someone else I know.

That was a joke.

Oh.

Just ignore him, he's an ass anyway.

Text me when you're done. Do good!

She texted Bakugo the same good luck, the boy claiming he didn't need it, before returning to her painting.

It was until later, just as she was cleaning up her workspace after finishing her newest piece that her phone began to ring.

Asumi answered Todoroki's call without a second thought and put him on speaker phone so she could continue drying off her brushes that she washed off.

His voice filled her room to get straight to the point of his call, clearly tired after the day they had yet also... weirded out.

"He said he was proud of me and that he wants to be better."