𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. future boyfriend and 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈-𝒃𝒂𝒈 are synonyms

𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐬

Class 1-A was gearing up for training, thrown headfirst into the colder weather with many in adjusted costumes in Ground Gamma. What the training exercise would be, no one knew, but they were told to be there in their hero costumes as per usual.

Asumi didn't change as her outfit was already pretty warm, one arm more chilly than the other. Her focus was less on our outfit and not even on the excitement radiating through the group for their training that day, but rather on her self-consciousness.

This was the first time she had her hair pulled up into a pony, and though that didn't seem like a big deal to most, it meant a lot to her.

It looks fine. You look fine. It's just for training, then you can take it down.

The girl was the quietest out of her class, appearing vacant as ever but inwardly panicking.

It looks fine. It's just so you can see if it falls.

She already knew this, of course, but saying it to herself was like affirming it was true even with her insecure doubts about her exposed ears.

The indigo-haired girl tried to act as normal as possible, unknowingly super obvious about being uncomfortable about it, and tried to distract herself with a conversation with Todoroki.

There were only a few short words exchanged about what the training could be before she slipped, "Should I take it down?" Her hands were already moving toward her hair anxiously.

"You said you have more sight with it up, so I wouldn't." Todoroki encouraged with logic, his speciality.

"It doesn't look look weird?" She chewed on her bottom lip which had already grown red with irritation, staring at her best friend with expectant eyes. She wanted nothing but honesty.

"No." His honesty was not the honesty her mind had already assumed was true.

"You're sure I shouldn't put my hood up?" Her relentlessness was more centered toward doubt with herself, and she was already reaching for the hood of her costume, "Maybe..."

Unbeknownst to the girl, Bakugo had completely ignored Midoriya pestering him about and praising his new costume adjustments. His attention toward the girl, not nearing to hear her to notice what her body language was practically screaming.

The blond spun toward his friends, Kaminari and Kirishima looking at him in surprise as he demanded, "Go tell her you like her hair up and her ears."

They gave him funny looks, peeking over at Asumi who they didn't realize had changed her look till he pointed out–which spoke wonders about what insecurities did to a person.