𝐕 ; cracked doors of 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Asumi! That was badass!" Is what she heard when she entered the room the rest of the students were in to watch the fights. There was a ginormous TV with a timer that read zero and multiple screens displaying different rooms inside the building she was once inside. She hadn't seen any of the cameras inside strangely.

Of course, the source of the voice was none other than Kirishima. She made her way over to Todoroki as she flashed him a short smile, "Thanks." Leave it to him to pump you up after giving someone a well-deserved punch in the face.

Todoroki glanced down at her, "I didn't think you'd use it."

"Yeah, well," She crossed her arms over her chest as they watched All Might and Bakugo enter the room, Midoriya already carried off to the nurse, "I had to do something to help buy time."

He hummed in understanding, though their attention was locked on an irritated and still mildly confused hot head as he looked their way. Todoroki was merely a bystander as their glares tore into one another, provoking the other to say something, only to surprise her when he willingly backed down by looking away and frowning at the floor so his hair covered the upper half of his face.

He looked so... defeated.

She couldn't think too hard about his actions because she was interrupted by All Might's evaluation.

"Well, despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is young Iida!" There was a chorus of gasps.

Asui spoke for everyone when she asked, "Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead, since they're the winners?"

"Mm! Valid question." All Might put his hands on his hips, "Why didn't I choose one of those three? Who has a guess?

Momo, no surprise there, raised her hand, "Sir! I can tell you why. Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role."

"I'll explain. Bakugo's judgment was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As you pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could've been disastrous." She finished, referring to the gauntlets on his arms. His nitroglycerin-like sweat fueled his quirk already but storing it in those big bombs and then releasing it in one go is what caused that huge explosion. For once, he had no comment on the judgment coming his way. He stared at the floor with his fists clenched by his sides.

She continued, "Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage that he received. He rendered himself helpless. Not smart."

"As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was far too reckless given the hypothetical stakes. If she treated the fake weapon as though it were real, she never would've risked using such an imprecise move."