𝐋𝐕. 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 creeping up, better keep up

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩, 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐩

The Endeavor Agency wasn't somewhere Asumi had been before... on purpose.

The sidekicks were loud and in their faces with enthusiasm, leaving the four standing there with their arms at the side not quite knowing what to do.

She almost wished it was Endeavor instead since he was a lot quieter since he didn't like her much either. Almost.

She still despised him above most.

Besides, as irritating as it could be, she was used to yelling. She usually found herself in the company of Katsuki Bakugo, after all.

Burnin, one of the sidekicks, was yelling throughout the filled and operational room at work.

As if sensing her thoughts about the loud personality, she immediately targeted Bakugo and the smug look on his face. Maybe it was because her hair was lit with green-like flames, but she got particularly heated up to try and squish his ego, "You're gonna have to work hard to shine here! Sorry."

"You don't say. So we'll just have to beat the pros at their own game."

Hm. Someone probably should've told her that his ego was like a stack of bricks. You could shove them around, stomp on them, throw them, but you'd likely only end up hurting yourself trying.

Except for Asumi, apparently.

She was like a hammer who didn't hesitate to swing at his weak spots, especially when they first met.

As a result, he'd throw bricks at her and she'd bat them like some baseball player.

Asumi smirked slightly at her analogy, knowing he would've called her a dumbass for even thinking about it.

"You can try."

He one hundred percent would.

But overall, the room was obnoxiously busy. The four didn't dare move further in because one missed step could mean being in the way. Over thirty sidekicks in one room was a big change from what she was used to at Sir Nighteye's Agency.

When she became a hero, maybe she'd be like Aizawa...

She'd belong to an Agency but wasn't called unless needed specifically. More of a stealthy type of hero, doing the more delicate work where it truly counted for her.

Delicate work falling under the category of people like herse–

Three taps on the back of her arm made her noticeably flinch, but her mind was drawn back to reality where Endeavor was now leading them out of the room.

When the hell did he get out here? She must've missed out.

The boy who had tapped her arm gripped the sleeve of it when she didn't immediately follow, leading her to trail after the hot head and her friends already leaving the room with the sidekicks.