𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 ; don't give the 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒄 a knife

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞

How was it that someone who never really slept was not a morning person? The answer was simple: morning meant she couldn't just stare at the ceiling and had to do things while tired.

5:30 AM was a tad excessive, but nonetheless, they all tiredly walked out into the middle of the woods with the sun barely peeking above the treeline. She had been super interested before about the new scenery, but it had lost its appeal in the early hours of the morning.

"Good morning, class." Aizawa greeted the yawning students who had lazily thrown on their P.E. costumes, "Today, we begin training camp that will increase your strength."

"Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully."

"Look alive, Bakugo." He then tossed a ball at the hot-headed blond and he caught it with ease, "Try throwing that for me."

Bakugo gave it a skeptical look but agreed, "Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test."

"That's right. When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved." He explained as the boy walked forward in the middle of the open field surrounded by a tree line.

Ashido realized with the rest of them, "Oh, I get it! We're checking our progress."

Sero nodded, watching the boy stretch and unwind his arm in preparation, "A lot's happened to us the last three months. Maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!"

"C'mon, get it, Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered for his friend, trying to pump him up.

Asumi, on the other hand, was feeling a strange amount of deja vu as her tired gaze wandered away from the treeline–where it had remained during the entire speech–and to the blond.

That's right... This test was when she first dubbed Bakugo as a fun person to piss off. He was just so reactive with how he felt when it came to anger but forget about any other emotion.

She had purposefully gotten a decimal point higher to get a reaction and a reaction she got.

That felt like forever ago, though.

"I've got this. No one blink." He smirked, winding his arm back before hurling the ball in a massive explosion, "Go to hell!"

It soared into the distance, with a light wind and a tinge of smokey smell. It seemed to go really far but... not far enough.

"That was 709.6 meters."

The class was stunned, even Asumi pursing her lips slightly. That was it?