𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; just two heroes dubbed 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

No one had seen Asumi until it was her time to battle in the arena. She missed Midoriya's fight with Shinso, the boy also overcoming the brainwash quirk, but her classmates didn't think too much of it while they all watched from their box in the stands, not even when she was nowhere to be found during Todoroki and Sero's battle–at least, everyone but Bakugo.

He didn't make a move to find her or mention something because, well, he didn't care that much. But his mind would draw right back to the conversation they overheard whenever he glanced around and saw she wasn't there. Not even for Todoroki's fight.

"Welcome back to the finals, everyone!" Present Mic enthused loudly over the speakers, "Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match had finally been cleared, though, so it's time to welcome new competitors!"

"Watch out as your worst nightmare takes the stage! From Class 1-A's hero course, Asumi Amajiki!"

His eyes flew to the tunnel, half expecting her not to show, but she emerged from the blackness of the tunnel with a stone-cold, blank stare. The girl looked as bored and out of it as usual, and he couldn't help but focus closer, even in his laid-back and crossed-over arms position, wondering what game she was playing at.

As it turned out, both were quite good at concealing what they felt with a resting bitch face.

"Versus the boy with an electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!"

Kaminari stopped on the opposite end of the cement platform in-bounds, facing the girl dead on. They looked quite small from the field, but the screens allowed the crowd to see them much closer.

"BEGIN!"

They were obviously having a short conversation, one that Kaminari smirked at, but it was not audible to Bakugo or any of the audience. He was shit at reading lips.

Had he been able to read lips or hear their conversation, he would've seen them say,

"How does a simple wager sound to you?" The boy smirked but remained in a fighting stance.

She didn't move at all, arms at her side and relaxed as ever, "Go on."

"If I win, then I get to take you out on a date." He sounded so confident about his win in this wager.

Asumi had heard that one before from Kaminari who'd shoot his shot one too many times. He wasn't too annoying about it, but he couldn't help that he was a guy at the end of the day.

Poor excuse in her opinion.

"And If I win," She began challengingly before cocking a brow, "Then you get to stop asking. Deal?"