𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈. a really good 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

As November neared its end, great news came rolling in from Aizawa about Eri getting to live at U.A. This was great in the sense she'd be able to see Eri more, especially with Aizawa as her caretaker, but he had also informed the students who were a part of the Hassaikai mission some more information they got on her.

As far as they could tell, Eri was abandoned by her parents and the head of the Shie Hassaikai is her blood relative; however, he's been in a coma even before the event and the little girl had nowhere else to go.

Mirio had mentioned her horn, his time off from school allowing him to be far more updated about her situation–though he did note an increased number of messages from Asumi who was nosey.

It's true her horn was an indicator of how much her quirk was accumulating power and was small before, but now it had grown just a little bit bigger.

That's how living there ended up being the result instead of the alternatives, needing heroes, mostly Aizawa, to keep an eye on her. Her room would be set up in the teacher's dorm, the hope being for the little girl to find her way and just live happily after all she had gone through. That's what Asumi hoped most for her.

They had wanted to help her settle in, but Aizawa told them to go back to the dorms because they'd have... visitors soon?

That was how she ended up lying on the floor of the common room, most of the classmates wandering about in their warmer loungewear. Unlike the class, she had on much lighter clothes, including old Mirko-themed pajama shorts and a gray t-shirt a size too big.

Why she was on the floor? That was because the entire couch had been taken up and it was hot as hell in that room. With all the body warmth on top of the heater on blast, she'd take the cold carpet over sitting with even more heat as of now.

None of her classmates seemed too surprised at her star-fish position on the floor beside the couches, to listen to the conversations, and merely stepped around her–or nearly on her and saved it at the last second by stepping over like Kaminari.

Her eyes shifted from the ceiling to her classmates, noting what they were doing or talking about out of boredom. What she noted particularly was Bakugo sitting on the couch beside Kirishima with his arms folded behind his head and a leg crossed over his lap loosely. His position was less interesting but left the black turtleneck he wore on full display.

He wore turtlenecks?

It didn't look bad, don't get her wrong. Totally the opposite of bad. It just... surprised her. He didn't seem like the type. Afterall—

Knock, knock.

Saved by the bell was definitely an expression, but she was adding saved by the knock to an imaginary collection, the noise breaking her awkward conversation with herself.