𝐗𝐋. you and your quirk are 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

Why weren't the walls twisting anymore? That was the immediate question that was passed through their group as they ran, only to wonder why they lacked obstacles. It could've been a number of things, such as the extent of his heightened quirk or the police above, but that didn't matter at the moment.

But Aizawa's theory about Mimic not being able to watch over everything came true, serving as a reminder that he could just as easily move to them as a piece of the wall struck out like a hand to shove Aizawa out of the way.

It was an effort to get him out of the fight and toward the new hole in the wall, but before anyone could react, Fat Gum shoved him out of the way and took his place.

Aizawa made them keep running, but Asumi couldn't help but notice something–or rather, the lack of someone.

"Hey, guys..." She began, looking side to side with her strides, "Where's Kirishima?"

They looked around too, Midoriya revealing the worry in his voice as he realized, "His must've fallen with Fat Gum!"

But Aizawa shook his head, "He'll be fine. We need to keep moving." It wasn't that he didn't care, because he cared about all his students even if he didn't admit it out loud, it was that he knew Fat Gum was with him and the boy could handle himself.

Asumi gave a firm nod, agreeing, but skidded to a stop beside Midoriya as they watched the hall in front of them begin to twist again.

"No! Again?" The green-haired boy shrieked, "It's moving! The ceiling, the walls. Everything!"

The girl suddenly felt panic rise up her body as the shifting walls grew smaller and smaller, causing Aizawa to voice, "He's trying to crush us."

"We'll be flattened like damn pancakes!"

"Rock Lock, do something!" Sir Nighteye called out as they all pressed closer together.

"Stop giving orders! This is all your fault. Listenin' to you is what got us into this mess!

Asumi swallowed the lump in her throat, trying not to panic as her hands balled around the fabric of her baggy hero costume pants. "Stop complaining, just do something!" She snapped, caught in the moment and forgetting he was a superior. In this situation, she couldn't find it in herself to care.

He shot her a look but pressed his hand to the wall, "Fine! This oughta do it! Deadbolt!"

He activated his quirk, the wall he touched freezing in place despite how distorted it was. He made his way over to the other, doing the same; also allowing her to take a breath of relief.

"Come on, let's go! This stretch won't shift around anymore. It's narrow, but deal with it! My Security Max Deadbolt is strong, but it can only hold so many spots. I'm already hitting my limits." He explained as they began to cautiously continue forward.