𝐋𝐕𝐈. you're in my 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔... bitch

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬... 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

A week had gone by since starting the hero-work study, and Bakugo was getting pretty fed up with their constant lack of success in getting there in time. No matter what he changed, or how hard he pushed, the slow progress was not enough.

Frustrated and unable to fall asleep by his usual early time, Bakugo stood on the balcony of the Endeavor Agency room he was staying in. Her arms folded across the railing as he leaned forward, the crisp January air where it got a lot cold at night. It blew against his naturally warm skin like a nice chill gently blown onto him, not bothered by the fact all he wore was a pair of sweats and a blank tank top.

"UGH! Fucking dammit!"

Bakugo was drawn away from his thoughts, swiveling his head to the side where he heard the sudden shout of distress. The voice was all too familiar, and he scoffed a little as he called out, "Run out of sweets or something?"

All four work-study students were in rooms right next to each other, hers happening to be on a corner so he couldn't see her balcony ledge.

Todoroki was on the other side of her, Midoriya on his, leaving their two rooms squished between them.

Hearing him, Asumi called back in a pouty tone, "I'm trying that stupid dream thing with the people walking on the street, and you what?" His eyes momentarily shifted to the streets below where many people still were out and about, "I'd like to boast about how I was right and rub it in your face, but turns out I'm just pissed I can't."

There's a beat of silence, the two on opposite ends of the corner of the building but feeling as if they were back to back on a closed door.

Yeah, no. This wasn't going to work.

Bakugo extended a single hand as he climbed over the railing, creating a small explosive as he turned the corner and grabbed onto the railing of her balcony.

She didn't even look up, simply sitting down on the cement slab with her legs stuck through the opening in the railing to frown down at the world below. He had seen her discouraged before, and the look on her face was all too familiar.

Familiar or not, he didn't like it.

"You're not trying hard enough." He said as he hopped over her railing.

"Like hell I'm not." Asumi gave a frustrated sigh, leaning her forehead against the railing and letting her glare soften slightly along with her tone, "It's not that I don't want to do it, Yume just keeps telling me it's not how it works."

He hummed slightly, listening as he leaned to the railing beside her while looking down. So it was Yume that was the roadblock? He had to admit, he didn't think about that but it made sense because it was Yume's quirk.