𝐗𝐗𝐈 ; it's called '𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 tension'

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 '𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧'

How did she end up here, again?

Asumi stood with her classmates inside a big and busy mall since summer was finally in action, but it also meant more people. And it was so overwhelming that Asumi wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

Oh, yeah.

Homeroom was when Aizawa revealed that the five who failed were still going to go to the training camp since it was to strengthen them during their "time-off".

With this information, they realized their lack of swimsuits for the summer and it resulted in a "class hang-out" outside of the classroom. If that wasn't daunting enough, it was at the mall... shopping.

All she had to say was that if she was going down, Todoroki was going down with her. He too was dragged on the adventure.

"Oh, man, do I love this place. It's got a ton of different stores to shop at, and they're all super cool and hip." Ashido ranted on, one of the most excited amongst the group.

The indigo-haired girl was amongst the least enthused, "Ashido, hip isn't a hip thing to say."

The pink girl pouted, but Asumi's gaze moved to Midoriya who looked like he was about to have a heart attack with all his muttering that no one could decipher.

Tokoyami noticed too, "You're going to scare the children. Stop."

"Woah! Aren't those U-A students!" Someone pointed out and Asumi suddenly felt very small as dozens of eyes fell in their direction.

"1-A!"

"I saw 'em on TV!"

"The sports festival was so good!"

Asumi quickly tugged the side of Todoroki's sleeve, signaling that she wanted to flee the situation. But one by one, her classmates began to trickle off to different areas of the mall with different shopping ideas in mind with a plan to meet in that spot around three, and her chance to flee withered away as she and Todoroki were tugged along by Ashido.

Among the group that trailed with them were the usual ones that hung around in class, being Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. Ashido was doing most of the leading as they went from store to store, the other five trailing after her like ducklings.

They ended up in a store that was the original purpose of their going to the mall: a swimsuit shop.

Her nerves eased up at some point and she was able to ignore the large number of feelings of the people in the mall. It helped that the group was quite good at holding a conversation, even if Asumi and Todoroki weren't pulling their weight.

"What kind of strength training do you think they're going to do?" Kirishima asked as he and Kaminari looked at the swim shorts.

"Maybe it's physical-based like combat! Or our quirks?" Ashido theorized from across the girl.