𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 ; 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 summer

𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

"Welcome back to our Summer Special. All Might: The Journey from Number One Hero to U.A. High School Teacher."

Thump.

"Today, we'll be looking back on All Might's achievements,"

Thump.

"And his incredible rise to f–" The TV switched off, cutting off the woman's far too chippy voice

Thump.

"Would you quit throwing those?" The scratchy voice of the leader of the League of Villains snapped. The constant noise of thumping was driving him almost as insane as All Might's mocking, untouchable smile.

Emerald eyes side-eyed the man sitting at the bar of the secret hideout, Kurogiri behind it serving him as always.

She let another fly with her eyes locked on him.

Thump.

Shigaraki, annoyed, stood up and stormed out of the room, slamming the steel door leading to the nearby alley on his way out.

Kurogiri watched the back of her head silently, messy emerald locks freely flowing down her shoulders. They shifted with every throw, every dart striking exactly where she desired on the board until there was no room on the bullseye for anymore.

"Izuku Midoriya." He finally said, pulling out from his deck of cards the green-haired boy they had seen all too often.

"Quirkless until middle school, when he suddenly manifested a power." His recollection spanned into their witness of this boy at the USJ, then again at the sports festival, and surprisingly enough, with the Hero Killer. Adding onto such surprise was Stain choosing to spare his life.

"Izuku Midoriya was acknowledged by Stain, the man seeking out true heroes, as worthy. He judged Tomura Shigaraki quite differently." He concluded.

She knew all of this. It was one of the reasons she had such a headache.

Another reason, however...

Kurogiri paused when the girl suddenly turned on her heel, silently walking over to the bar. He first assumed she wanted a drink, he was quickly proven otherwise when her fingers delicately grazed the deck of cards beside Izuku Midoriya's picture.

She flipped one over, recognizing the explosive boy who placed first at the sports festival.

Then she flipped another.

His eyes followed the girl as she swiped the card off the top, walking back over to the overly-used dartboard hung on the wall.

In a single motion, all the darts previously stuck in it were swept to the floor with no care if they nicked her feet or not. Her fingers were too busy pinning the card with a singular dart before she turned away and walked a decent distance away.