𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. she deserved dreams and 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

"So, like. What happened to Bakugo? Was he fighting again?" Was the question Ashido voiced aloud for the entire class at the sight of Bakugo covered in bandaids all over his face in class.

"He's not the only one busted up. Look at the back of the room." Kaminari drew their attention to Todoroki who looked the same as he unpacked his bag.

The provisional license class was tough on them, and they were worn out from the training.

Asumi at a glance looked normal as ever once class started, hardly hearing Iida announcing Tsu, Uraraka, and Kirishima being absent because of their work-studies.

That's how it was the entire day, the girl arriving too late to even fight for the sight she and Bakugo competed over.

Mineta was bothering Midoriya, wondering about how the work-study went, causing Bakugo to scream about not wanting to hear about him getting ahead of him.

Both were unusually quiet the entire day.

Eri's hold on her costumes felt like a branding iron on her skin, and her ability to focus had depleted gradually through the day.

Her voice echoed in her head hauntingly, "Please. Please don't go."

Asumi truly did her best to cover it up, but the constant triple taps began routine from the boy sitting in front of her and from Todoroki when they were training or at lunch.

The hot-headed boy was curious at her lack of witty remarks and petty arguments. Her lack of attention wasn't entirely out of character, but he could see the guilt written all over her face.

By the time the end of the day came, Asumi was grateful to coop herself up in her room. School was proving to be a futile distraction, so she turned to something she knew would at least be somewhat helpful.

With her homework long forgotten on her desk with no motivation to even look at it, she busied her hands with a paintbrush. Had she not barricaded her window, a sunset glow would've cast into her room, but instead was filled with the lights of her many different soft-colored lamps littered around the room.

The brightest was hanging off the top of her easel, giving her light as she painted.

A knock on the door caused her eyes to flicker in the direction, "It's open."

Bakugo had opened her door, his hand still on the knob as he let her know, "Dinner is ready."

"I'll be down in a minute." She said simply, an obvious lie, but her eyes were too busy following her hands instead of the door.

When she heard it shut, she had assumed he left her alone but was quickly proven wrong by the sound of his footsteps making their way across the floor and behind her.