𝐋𝐈𝐈. 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆!

𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!

𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!

The next day, it dawned on Asumi just how booked her day was and how busy she would be. She had stuff to handle this morning, but couldn't keep her mind off everything else that awaited her to do and to make sure it was perfect.

The girl was so caught up in her thoughts about it that she hadn't even realized her blank stare at the floor made those around her a little uneasy given she didn't blink once. Not to mention they could feel the tense air around her, making them nervous to even snap her out of it.

One brave person had leaned their head in front of hers, opting that physical touch might not be the best approach knowing her and how spooked she could get despite how well she had been doing recently.

"You seem kind of nervous, Asumi."

Asumi blinked for the first time in a while, taking her a second to come back to a clear vision before she recognized the smiling face of Mirio in front of her.

Now that she was out of it, Midoriya added in concern, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." The girl began as she unconsciously chewed on her bottom lip, "I'm just hoping everything goes well." It was an honest answer, but saying it aloud made it that much more real, and she couldn't help but frown slightly.

The pressure was on, and it was like a pair of hands pressing down on her shoulders. Normally she was one to give in to it and just sink until it shoved her into a hole and left her alone, but this time she knew she couldn't give in. This was too important.

It was so important yet she hadn't even gotten started yet besides having all the plans in place, but she'd have to outwardly worry about that later because she didn't want to let a certain little girl who looked up to her down.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that was tonight." The blond hummed as he stood back up to his full height, having heard about it but was mostly out of the loop since he wasn't a part of their class. Still, Mirio was Mirio and offered her a charming smile to try to ease her nerves, "I'm sure it'll be great!"

"Yeah, that's the hope..." It became obvious that it did little to help the pressure as Asumi physically deflated, reflecting the tone of her words.

The girl in question whom she didn't want to let down, looked up at her curiously, listening to everything they said, "Planning what?"

Asumi noted Eri's impeccable patience, one a parent could only dream their child would have, as she explained her plans. She kept her vermillion eyes on her the entire time with interest, trying to grasp everything she said as she fiddled with the light pink cuffs of her turtle-neck sweater.

It went without saying, she was adorable.

But shortly after her finish, another familiar face she had been told of only once before appeared with Aizawa. Eri's brows furrowed in concern as she voiced, "It's the bad guy. Oh, no!"