𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈. notes, banter, and 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔!

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬!

Time passing felt all too fast as the air grew colder and the month of October began. She and the other students who were involved in the Shie Hassaikai raid got permission to attend Sir Nighteye's funeral where they got to say their final goodbyes. To her, it was a goodbye to the first teacher who taught her a real lesson about herself, and it was a hard one.

But after the raid, conversation stirred about the work studies, which eventually led to the decision of them being put on hold. This was probably for the best, as going back to Nighteye's agency would've been even harder even if his sidekick, Centipeder, had taken over.

As for what she thought about most, visitation still wasn't allowed for Eri as she wasn't emotionally stable yet. The good news was that she regained consciousness and recovered, and they discovered that the horn on her forehead powered her quirk: Rewind. Right now, it was nothing more than a bump on the top corner of her head.

Aizawa had constantly given her updates, not having the heart to tell the girl to stop asking every day for more news. He knew what her hopes were, but at least he had good news to offer.

"The equation isn't that difficult to solve." Ectoplasm drew her attention back to the math lesson, "Calculate the definite integral. When you have an answer, raise your hand."

Being back in class wasn't hard to get back into the flow of, but now it was a game of catching up on what she had missed from her short time away at the work-study. It was assuring that the others were in the same situation as her, but she was already pretty bad at math. Missing a few days was a game changer, and now she was just frustrated and staring down at her notes.

The many exponents and e variables gave her a headache to look at, and she narrowed her eyes at the logarithm she had to solve before finding the values of e, d, and x.

When her temples began to ache with an oncoming headache, she simply slipped out her new notebook and opened it over her math notes. All motivation to figure out the stupid problems had been blown out the window and she began scribbling notes down on the pages.

The headache began to dissipate, focused on something she actually knew when writing stuff down about her and Other's shared quirk.

It was a new thing she was doing, and it was far more entertaining and helpful than useless math–

"Amajiki."

Her head shot up, looking at Ectoplasm staring at her expectantly. She blinked, mind scrambling to figure out what he wanted from her.

Knowing she wasn't paying attention, he asked again, "The answer?"

"Uh..." She scrambled to pick an answer, but saying something random wasn't going to work with such a complex problem. She had no choice but to sheepishly admit, "I don't know..."