𝐋𝐈. 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 trust

𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

That night, Asumi, Bakugo, and Midoriya were pulled to a private room to talk with All Might and One For All after the events of that day.

Together they discussed the history and the quirk, learning that he was going to have to learn to control multiple quirks as they rose–at least based on the conversation he had with one of the successors in his head.

To the blond and the indigo-haired girl, it was like a movie; but, then again, they were living in a superhuman society.

Bakugo and All Might had been the ones to go with Midoriya to the training room to test things out and learn more, but Asumi had gone back with the others to the dorms saying she promised Ashido that she'd be there.

But the training had long since ended after Bakugo left in a huff, bored at the lack of results and irritated with Midoriya's muttering.

Midoriya had ended up following him back in after All Might called it a night, both still in their P.E. uniforms when they stopped outside the door at the sound of loud music coming from inside.

With furrowed brows, Bakugo shoved open the door and broke the threshold that muffled it, both taken aback by what was happening inside.

He had planned to go straight up to his dorm to change, but couldn't help but walk right past the elevator and toward the common room to satisfy his curiosity.

Along with the music, he was met with the strong smell of something cooking. He briefly recalled Iida mentioning beef stew earlier, but no doubt he'd have to bring out a bottle of hot sauce he had stashed to give it some life.

The source of all the sound, however, came from the fact that both Class A and B occupied the room all now in casual clothing.

There was a decent amount of mingling between the classes while others stayed off in their usual circles, some were occupying the kitchen to help cook dinner, but he noticed that most had moved to the living room space where the couches had been pushed to the sides of the walls. People still sat and leaned on them, but the focus was on what was happening in the middle.

What the hell is happening? That was his question.

The blond crossed his arms and leaned against the corner of the wall where the entrance of the common room began, trying to figure out what was happening in front of him.

Ashido and Asumi were in the center of the couches and room, the pink girl with a blindfold over her eyes as they swung one another along to the blasting music. Their hands were intertwined, a beaming smile on Asumi's face as she took the lead and twisted and turned her friend.

The first thought that occurred in his mind was what they were doing, and the second was why they were dancing with a smile, but then he pushed both to the back of his mind as he watched her smile and laugh along to everyone else cheering them on.