𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; 𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒔 on the battlefield

𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

Working out was exhausting. Always had been, and always will be. The rest of the fitness tests for the exam were essentially that, things like sit-ups. Quirks weren't entirely helpful there unless you had the gift of constant endurance. She'd kill for that.

By the time it was over, she just wanted to go take a nap in her bed at home.

"Alright, time to give you your results." Oh, right. She had almost forgotten what was at stake here.

"I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the list. It's not worth going over each individual's score." His bored attitude contrasted with the tense air around the students. The last person would be expelled, and that fact loomed over the students' heads like a dark shadow. It caused her to nervously fiddle with her fingers, picking at her nails anxiously.

Aizawa's phone projected a blue screen and revealed the results.

No surprise, the students who got in by recommendation were at the very top, Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki. Followed by the most explosive student in the class who got in through the entrance exams, Katsuki Bakugo.

The other within the same category as the upper two found herself ranking eleventh.

Exactly where she wanted to be. Right in the middle to not draw attention for being overly good or overly bad. Just average.

And at the bottom, out of twenty-one students, she frowned at the name, Izuku Midoriya.

It was a shame, she found that boy particularly interesting despite reeking of nothing short of anxiety. His quirk was something she wanted to see a little more of.

"And I was lying, no one's going home."

Everyone's hearts plummeted. Say what now?

Aizawa smiled, somewhat similar to a lunatic in her opinion, "That was just a rational deception to make sure gave it all in the tests."

The majority of the group shrieked, others stood still in mock silence.

Momo, already at the top of the class, spoke first, "I'm surprise the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry. I guess I probably should have said something."

Asumi eyed the girl as she took in the fact she had been deceived. Momo was quite tall, and had long, black hair tied into a spiky ponytail high on her head while a large strand dangled down the side of her face. How had she seen that coming?

"Oh." Asumi murmured with a hint of a frown on her face.

Todoroki's eyes flickered down to her and then back up to watch the scene unfolding, "I don't know why you were worried in the first place."