𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕. the 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 of baked goods and caramel

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥

Going back to school was just as exhausting as she thought it would be. All the students were called to a meeting, and Principal Nezu addressed the events over the summer and the predicted chaos in the near future. There they found out about hero-work studies, duly mentioned.

The rest was an uplifting speech about their futures in society no matter which course they were in, but that was followed by Hound Dog, a teacher there, getting so riled up that he began barking uncontrollably into the mic.

Thankfully, Vlad King had clarified that he was upset about the students fighting last night and how it was unacceptable. Most had no idea who had been the ones to do so–except her class, of course. Plenty of rumors were running around about it, and she heard a ping on her phone as she walked back into the dorms after a long day. She really just wanted to lie down.

Asumi deadpanned at the message, finding that it was Tamaki relaying a message from Mirio wondering which first years were fighting and how he wouldn't leave him alone about it since she was a first year. She was bound to have intel, neither knowing she witnessed the whole thing. Below that was a message from Mirio asking as if it were casual and he wasn't eager to know.

Her message was short and sweet, giving either of their last names before slipping her phone back into her pocket as she walked into the kitchen.

Asumi, despite the long day, felt just a little more lively. No one said anything about it but took it as her being in a better mood than normal with her bags not as heavy.

What would always tire her was the boys picking on each other, so she just walked by Bakugo being teased by Mineta and Sero about missing some dust on the window seal.

The two boys she had texted to her brother were on house arrest, spending all day cleaning and falling behind in herowork. It didn't make much sense to her why they didn't go to class, but she wasn't going to risk saying anything and being stuck with them with how testy Aizawa was for the fact she went to go "break it up" rather than report it.

The girl merely opened a cabinet when Iida wasn't in the room so he would nag about how they were having dinner soon, eyes skimming for a snack.

As she did so, she heard complaining in the room about Present Mic's English lesson today that was... a lot.

"You as lost as I was?" Kirishima sulked on the couch beside a sprawled-out Kaminari.

Sato hung over the back of the couch, "Were we supposed to know all the grammar he was going over?"

She grabbed the peanut butter out of the cabinet, screwed the lid off, and opened a drawer.

"Oh, yeah, that! Right? I was like, is this even English?" Ashido groaned.