1. Chantal Perez

Grunts and moans resonated throughout the walls of his grand room as he continued to pound in her virgin pussy for hours.

The white bed sheet under them had been smeared red with her virgin blood.

"Pl... ah, please be gentle, I...it's my first time please."

She cried and pleaded as her eyes were covered with a cloth, stopping her from seeing the man who was claiming her so ruthlessly.

"Please, I...it hurts, it hu...hurts."

She whimpered as the cloth covering her eyes had become wet with her tears which were flowing freely from her eyes. She had no idea what her mistake was or what she did wrong to be suffering.

"Shhh"

The man, thrusting into her, rasped in his husky voice.

"Can you be a little gentler Si...Sir?"

She heard him sigh and thankfully he decreased his speed. While swooning over her cuteness his lips quirked up, staring at her whimpering naked form.

She was slim and her dark hair was sprawling all over his pillow. She looked like a Goddess who was being worshiped by him.

He caressed her rosy lips which were quivering in fear. When she felt his rough hands grabbing her thin neck and kissing her left cheek she flinched.

When she noticed the man's lips still on her cheek her hand raised to cup his face with great hesitancy causing him to freeze on the spot.

His eyes were wide open as he felt her soft touch. She frowned, touching his stubble when all of a sudden he grabbed both of her hands and placed them above her head making her gasp.

When he pulled his veiny rod out to slam it once again into her core deflowering every bit of her untouched vulva, she whimpered, arching her head.

The man's thrusts were powerful and possessive enough.

He was not able to get enough of the petite woman under him for he felt good, too good.

The room was dark but not their naked forms which were skin to skin and glistening with sweat and cum, his cum sprayed all over her belly.

"What's your name, Little One?"

After pounding into her for hours, these were his first words making her startled.

"Chantal"

She let out a low whisper.

"Chantal what?"

"Chantal Perez"

She gave him a quick reply because she could feel his intense and dangerous aura.

"Wh..what's yours?"

She couldn't hold back her curiosity only to hear his manly laughter. He looked at her slight pout amazed at her bravery.

"You are not qualified enough to know my name Little One."

"But I am qualified enough to take you, isn't it?"

The man stared at her face, caught by surprise at her straight answer. So she wasn't as timid as she looked like, he thought, groping her bulbous buds.

"How old are you, Little One?"

"23"

"Good, and yes you are qualified to take me."

"I know, umm, who you are."

"Who am I?"

His voice held amusement.

"Someone powerful, someone who doesn't care before taking something so precious that belonged to a girl, that she cherished all of her life for her husband only to lose it to a stranger."

Chantal stated, making him shocked as he pulled out his cock to check and found it coated in her bright red virgin blood. He didn't realize she was innocent.

"Shit!"

When she felt him removing his heavy weight from her she heaved a sigh of relief and was about to get up.

"Don't move"

He ordered as she nodded, she knew she wouldn't be able to move for some time even if she wanted to.

When he walked out of the washroom holding a dry towel some minutes later, he noticed the fragile woman already drifting off in the arms of slumber.

He frowned and switched on the lights. A fresh white towel was hugging his lower body while his broad chest was visible.

Exhaling, he walked near to the bed as his gaze fell upon the white duvet. A soft moan left her lips when he removed her blindfold.

Due to the fact that she was extremely tired after their rough intimacy session, she did not wake up. The man spread her legs wide open and cleaned her blood from her swollen core.

When his gaze fell on her lean legs, his silver orbs glittered in want but he wasn't that of a beast to claim her yet again although he acted like one some time ago which he couldn't decipher as to why he acted in such a manner with the unknown woman.

Why did he lose his calm as soon as her seductive aroma engulfed his senses? And why did he become so needy? He didn't even use protection and fucked her raw without thinking of the consequences.

Thankfully he was able to pull out at the correct time and smeared her stomach with his love liquid. An unknown but genuine smile covered his lips as he couldn't stop himself from kissing her naked tummy.

His kisses trailed up to her pink boobs to her swan-like neck and finally, he gave in and claimed her rosy lips with his rough ones. As if sparks generated, throughout his entire being when his lips touched hers.

"Chantal"

He let out a husky whisper seductively rolling her name with his tongue.

When she felt sun rays hitting her face, she opened her eyes, blinking.

The happenings of yesterday started to haunt her, making her eyes wet. She felt sore all over her body.

Wiping her tears, she realized she had to leave before her parents came to know about her. Hissing because she felt like her core was burning as she got down from the bed.

To her surprise, she was fully dressed and she was glad. She looked at the clock to see it was early in the morning as she rushed outside and headed downstairs.

When the cold breeze hit her she sighed running out of the enormous property while he stared at her figure from the balcony, his gaze darkened not liking her escape.

Walking for a distance when she spotted a cab, she wasted no more time and approached the vehicle giving the driver her address.

~Ting Tong~

After pushing the doorbell, she impatiently waited for the door to open while adjusting her long hair to hide the fresh and red hickeys.

"Chantal? Baby, you are back early."

"Morning Mamma"

"But you—"

She wished and walked past her mother running upstairs to her room making her mother frown at her retreating form.

As soon as she entered her room and locked the door, Chantal covered her mouth and burst out into tears falling to her knees.

"I am n..not pure anymore, I lost it to a...a Stranger."