21. Sir, For You!

As she fisted her hands in shock at the conceited man who had dared to kiss her that day in the elevator, intense rage erupted within her.

Rayvonn's expression turned into a surprised one when she charged toward him and raised her hand in order to throw a punch at his handsome face but he quickly grabbed her hand just at the right time.

"Leave my hand you, you shameless man!"

His orbs glittered in more amusement as his lips slightly twisted which she obviously failed to notice due to her anger.

"Shameless man, am I Miss Perez?"

His voice was rather warm than any other day.

"You are not only shameless but also an arrogant man Mr...Mr. Whoever."

She said and freed her hand from his grip.

"Do you even know who you are talking to Miss Perez?"

He raised his eyebrow.

"I don't care who you are and where Mrs. Adams is. This is her cabin."

Chantal crossed her arms across her chest.

"Miss Perez, that is no way to talk to Mr. Trevino, Where are your manners?"

To her surprise, Mrs. Adams's voice echoed in the air as she walked in.

"Mr. Trevino?"

Chantal bit her lips and looked at him.

"Yes, he is the new owner of our school. Please be respectful."

She had a look on her face as if she had been smacked in the head with a brick. She was befuddled but as she put all the pieces together, things started to make sense.

'I should have recognized that this man was wealthy and influential.'

She thought, lowering her face.

"Mr. Trevino, your office on the topmost floor is ready. Come with me please."

Rayvonn nodded but his dark gaze was fixed on her.

"Mrs. Adams, I need to talk to you."

"We can talk later Miss Perez and apologize to Mr. Trevino this instant."

Her tone was strict as Chantal internally rolled her eyes thinking.

'Sorry, my Ass!'

"I apologize, Sir"

Nonetheless, she did, not want any more drama in her life.

His boner responded at once to hear her despite her voice being low, and all he could make out was the word "Sir".

Her brows wrinkled as she heard him click his tongue and storm out of the room.

"Call him Boss and go back to your classes now Miss. Perez."

Mrs. Adams ordered her before walking out.

"Shit, Shit"

Chantal murmured under her breath as she continued to pace around her room that evening.

"I shouldn't have tried to punch him."

She sighed and sat on the bed as her actual phone started to vibrate.

Upon seeing the caller ID, she gritted her teeth.

"Kevin, where are you?"

"Woah sweetheart, you missed me that much?"

She heard him chuckle.

"I need to talk to you."

"Really?"

Dirty Proposition | Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें