27. Coffee Kissed

She gulped under his hard gaze and lowered her eyes as she remembered the way he grabbed her and kissed her against the elevator wall that day.

"Leave me, it's hurting."

She mumbled in a low voice while her cheeks became flushed.

Rayvonn did loosen his grasp a little but didn't leave her hand. She bit her lips as his warm touch threatened to engulf her entire being. She wondered why she was feeling a strong attraction towards the man.

His cologne hit her so hard and in such a manly way that it made her heart race. Rayvonn was a cunning man because if he had used the same cologne that he used whenever he approached her in the dark, she would have already recognized him and things would have been more difficult for him to handle as it already was.

As he continued to look at her a strong desire to claim those rosy lips of hers hit him hard but thankfully the elevator dinged open and they walked out.

"Why are we here?"

He gave her no reply and entered the luxurious café. She let out a startled gasp as he led her to a table facing a glass with an amazing view as they were on the top floor of the mall.

"I wanted to bring you for coffee, Miss Perez."

"Why, aren't you angry at me?"

Chantal blinked and moved her gaze away to witness a charming frown covering his face to hear her.

"Why should I be angry at you Miss Perez?"

'God, he is so beautiful, I will give him that but a man like him is definitely a red flag, you stupid Chantal.'

She scolded herself in her mind.

"Well, I embarrassed you in front of everyone. I mean a man like you obviously cares about his status so you should be angry at me and not bring

me, forcefully to have coffee with you unless, well don't mind me Mr. Trevino you want to get under my pants which is not happening because I'm smart."

'She is adorable and seemed to be waiting for me to claim her. She is so freaking damn cute. Mine.'

He thought and the side of his lips curled up a little.

"You talk too much, sit down, and if you think you can embarrass me then think again, Miss Perez."

"Why so?"

She sounded confused as they sat down facing each other.

"I own this place."

A surprised but silent gasp left her mouth when she heard him.

"Of course, I should have known. I'm never coming to this place ever again."

She declared glaring at him while crossing her arms across her chest.

"Hello, are you both ready to order?"

The young server couldn't remove his gaze from Chantal and hardly even glanced at Rayvonn.

The green monster of jealousy once more pounded at Rayvonn's head as she raised her face to order and smiled back at him.

However, he was unaware that he was incredibly jealous. He automatically clenched his fists as he glared at the waiter.

"One black coffee, one cup of cappuccino, and a piece of chocolate pastry, you can leave."

Chantal raised her brow as he ordered on behalf of her and also dismissed the bewildered server who left after giving a fearful nod.

"Why did you order for me, Mr. Trevino?"