3. Sisters' Bond

"You are not qualified enough to know my name, Little One."

"Good, and yes you are qualified to take me."

"Pl...please stop. I don't wa...want this, No."

"Chantal?"

"N...no it hu...hurts."

Evelyn's sleep was broken all of a sudden when she heard her sister whimpering and whispering in her sleep dreaming about the previous night.

Tears spilled out heavily from her eyes witnessing Chantal's condition.

"My little birdie, wake up, wake up, baby it's just a dream."

Evelyn cooed in her ears while hugging her body trying to calm her down and heard her sniffing in her sleep.

"Shhhh, it's, okay calm down birdie. You are just dreaming, shh okay baby it's, okay. I am here with you, my sister. I am here with you. I will always be with you."

"E...Eve?"

Chantal murmured while wrapping her arms around Eve's.

"Yes little birdie, I am here."

"He was scary. He hurt me, he hurt me."

"Live everything to God my sister, that evil person shall be taken care of."

Evelyn spat in rage, pure venom dripping from her tone.

She knew a middle-class family like them couldn't stand against someone who had such power and connections in his hand to the point, that a person like him could go to any extent without getting punished or even get blamed.

But she had complained to God and had faith in the almighty. She wished that man, that devil whoever hurt her little birdie should go through the throes of hell.

When she felt Evelyn caressing her hair, it didn't take long for Chantal to return to the land of slumber.

"Everything will be alright."

She said while wiping her tears.

In the meantime, Chantal was not the only one to be dreaming about the previous night.

"I know who, ahhh, who you are."

"Someone powerful, someone who doesn't care before taking something so precious that belonged to a girl, that she cherished all of her life for her husband only to lose it to a stranger."

"Urghh!"

He groaned, straightening up, and clutched his hair, ripping a few strands out.

"Leave my mind, Leave Me Alone!"

The man roared, kicking a nearby table and breaking it into pieces. His room was a mess already with broken things scattered all around.

From the past hours, he had forgotten the number of times he had to take a cold shower in order to calm down his throbbing manhood while whispering only one name – "Chantal". Yet each time he tried to fall asleep her seductive moans, her melodious whimpers, her cute panting, her sexy aroma, and the feel of her smooth skin against his, would haunt his mind time and time again making him hard.

"What the hell is wrong with me? She was just a mere woman, no one in particular."

He questioned himself not understanding the dilemma he was facing within himself but one thing that he was absolutely certain about was that now it would be impossible for him to sleep with any other woman.