24. Drunken Honesty

"Take me, take me to her."

Bill was aware that his boss wasn't acting rationally, but did he have the guts to refuse such a man? Not at all, but he must make an effort to stop him because he also didn't want Rayvonn to go into trouble.

"Are you sure boss, it's midnight."

"Didn't you hear me, take me to her NOW!"

"Yes Boss"

His drunken state only wanted to see her, to feel his little one and he would no matter what.

When Rayvonn approached the dark room with awkward steps, Chantal was in the land of peaceful slumber and was completely unaware of

the upcoming disturbance.

His lips twitched as soon as his intoxicated orbs fell on her sleeping face.

"Little One"

He murmured drifting closer to her as his silver eyes sparkled under the little light coming from the window. His hand went to her face feeling her soft skin as he sat down on her bed.

"Um"

Because his palm was cold and she didn't like it when he touched her when she was sleeping, she scrunched up her nose, turning her face away and causing his lips to twitch more.

Rayvonn tilted his face, amazed by her reaction.

"Stubborn even while sleeping"

He commented in a husky whisper as his knuckle stroked her skin. He leaned into her face as her lovely aroma engulfed his insides to his utter peace making him sigh. He was about to join his lips with hers.

*Gasps*

Her eyes snapped open and she was horrified to realize the next instant who the man was.

"Please don't touch me."

She pushed him away before getting down from the bed trying to head towards the door but he caught her waist.

"Please don't hurt me."

She cried, making him groan.

"I will not."

As the stench of alcohol hit her nose, she knew he was dead drunk.

Rayvonn on the other hand got lost in her feeling. He loved the way her petite form trembled under his bulky arms.

"Don't be afraid of me, Little One."

He murmured while pushing her loose braid to the other side.

"Why are you here?"

She developed the courage to ask him so.

"I was missing you."

He replied, tightening his arms around her.

"I...I don't think the time is appropriate to miss someone don't you think?"

He let out a low chuckle placing a kiss on her neck.

Every day she was impressing him more and more in adoration. Her heart skipped a beat as soon as he sat down on the bed with her on his lap.

"What's so funny?"

Chantal frowned not liking his laugh but Rayvonn remained still because he was yearning for her presence and now that she was close to him, he felt a kind of relief that he wasn't used to not after she passed.

They had been sitting in the same posture for about ten minutes when she decided she'd had enough and buried her long nails into his palm to inflict painful hissing also making him awake because he almost dozed off.