39. Shower your Sweetness

Her bite on his shoulder blade caused his earlier, sloppier thrusts to become more forceful.

"You *thrusts* shouldn't *thrusts* have *thrusts* even *thrusts* dare *thrusts* to *thrusts* think *thrusts* of *thrusts* kissing *thrusts* another *thrusts* man! *thrusts* You are *thrusts* not *thrusts* allowed *thrusts* to *thrusts*"

Rayvonn couldn't goddamn wait to see it when the orgasm would eventually hit her attractive eyes as he repeatedly slammed his rod at a specific spot in immense jealousy which made her body shiver.

The image of her cupping that man's face and about to kiss him kept flashing in front of his eyes.

"Ohhh Mmmm"

When she felt the tightness in her stomach about to explode and threatened to roll down in waves, she bit her lip and moaned.

"Ohhh"

"Yes, My Sweet Girl, shower your sweetness on my cock."

"Oh my, oh my, oh my..."

"Yes, you are right there,"

She gripped his hair with both of her hands feeling the pressure building up and his dirty yet sensual whispers weren't helping at all.

"Uhhh"

"Let it go"

As he licked her ear sending a jolt of electricity throughout her entire being, Chantal lost it. She felt beyond blissful after the most recent earth shattering orgasm, and tears were welling up in her eyes.

Her eyes were locked on his face as she struggled to breathe. She reached out and cupped his cheek with her hand. Although she wasn't able to think properly in her intoxicated state, she felt as though she had experienced this before.

She wanted to drift off into the darkness since she was exhausted enough. Rayvonn could feel his release was near. He most definitely wanted to fill her up with his sticky fluid but he didn't.

She continued to caress his face lightly. Her eyelids were hardly able to stay open. He took her hand, entwining his fingers with hers, and placed it next to his head.

"Keep your eyes open Miss Perez."

"I...I'm trying to, umm"

Her voice was a slow whisper making him frown.

'Why does this girl always doze off even before I could finish? No, not this time.'

He thought and wrapped his other hand on her swan-like neck causing her face to scrunch up in discomfort as his manhood started to hurt inside her.

He with great difficulty pulled it out, making her whimper and splashing his white liquid all over her freshly shaven pussy.

He groaned and forced his large frame to fall on top of hers, causing her to quiver under his intolerable weight.

She let out a small moan as she felt his hot breaths fan on her neck. He lifted his head to look at her, who soon fell asleep.

With one of his knuckles, Rayvonn stroked her delicate cheek. He had obsessional beams coming from his silver eyes.

"You've done a good enough job of satisfying me, Little One."

As he lifted his weight off of her, his lips twitched. Before lifting her up in his arms, he fixed his clothes first, followed by hers.

Bill rushed toward them as he exited the club with her in his arms.

"What happened to her?"

His voice sounded concerned.

"She was trying to cross her limits but I put her back at her damn place!"

Rayvonn's tone was still dripping with rage and jealousy as he stepped inside his car.

"Miss Perez is young, Rayvonn don't be too harsh on her."

Bill spoke getting into the driver's seat.

"I appreciate your advice Bill but I know how to handle what's Mine."

Chantal leaned more into his neck as he tightened his hold around her.

"Lower the AC"

"Yes"

*Yawns*

What felt like the best sleep of her life, Chantal stretched up into a sitting position the next morning. She sighed and let out another yawn. Her eyes were still shut.

"I wonder what, ah!"

When a terrible ache attacked her head, she winced in pain.

"Oh God! I feel like dying."

She clutched her head with both of her hands, still not opening her eyes. When she heard the sound of the door opening followed by footsteps was what made her orbs snapped open and she gasped to notice that she was in an unknown room.

"Where am I?"

Terror gripped her heart as she roamed her gaze around the large and well-decorated space.

"Good morning ma'am"

"Who are you?"

The maid stood in front of her in her extremely tidy uniform carrying a tray.

"I'm Jane ma'am"

"Okay um, why am I here? What is this place? Have I been kidnapped oh no! Please tell me."

Chantal touched her forehead, shocking Jane with her sudden outburst.

She and the other maids had never witnessed their boss bringing a woman to his mansion.

However, this woman, this beautiful woman was the first. Chantal got down from the fluffy bed and stared down at her attire.

"Please calm down ma'am"

"Wait..."

She murmured while touching her lady part and gasped. Her panties were missing.

'What happened last night?'

She tried hard to recall the events of the previous night but she could only remember a few foggy glimpses.

"Ma'am please don't panic. Boss won't like it."

"Who?"

"Our boss ma'am"

"Yeah, and who is your boss?"

"Mr. Trevino ma'am"

"Oh shit!"

She slapped her forehead cursing. She sat down on the bed thinking.

'Was it just a dream of us having sex or was it the reality?'

She sighed, wanting to cry at her stupidity.

She was so wasted that she was unable to properly remember the events that had taken place. All she wished for was a few carefree hours. She wouldn't be in the situation at the moment if she had not been highly drunk.

"I cannot believe whatever is happening in my life."

Her voice was so full of grief that Jane felt her heart ache for the young woman.

"Ma'am please take this painkiller and you will feel better."

Chantal nodded and chugged the pill down her throat. She stood up searching for her bag and heels.

"I have to leave now. Do you know where my things are?"

"You cannot leave yet ma'am."

"What do you mean?"

"Boss wants you to take a shower, get dressed, and meet him in his study"

"No way, I have to go to work."

She rolled her eyes and walked past her and toward the door and that was when she saw the two additional maids standing guard on the doorway and stopping Chantal in her tracks.

"You cannot disobey the boss's orders."