12. Greek God

"Ummm"

As Chantal struggled against his steel-like grip, he on the other hand felt like he was floating in heaven when his lips touched hers so he groaned and pulled her closer.

When she didn't allow him to enter her mouth, he squeezed her clothed bust which caused her to gasp in terror and surprise.

The way his tongue glided like it was making love inside of her mouth. With great hesitancy, Rayvonn left her swollen lips as he wiped her lipstick off his mouth with a proud look.

"Women like you should get punished like this, never open your mouth in front of other men, I warn you."

"YOU..."

She pointing her finger at him was about to burst out when the elevator dinged open and he walked out carrying his usual stoic face.

"What just happened?"

She murmured, staring at his retreating broad back while touching her lips. She winced and saw a small drop of blood coated on her fingertip making her eyes widen.

"That Greek god who kissed me could be my father's age, but even if he isn't, he is definitely older than me."

Chantal murmured to herself while licking her lips.

'I will ponder over this at home.'

She thought while walking in the direction of the restaurant.

"What took you so long?"

Evelyn sounded concerned.

"The stain," she clears her throat, "the stain refused to get off my dress."

Throughout the dinner, Chantal was surprisingly silent.

"Did something happen?"

Tate frowned at her but she could feel someone's sharp stare on her.

"Brother her favorite dress got ruined, that's why she looked upset."

Thankfully Tania came to her rescue while munching on her dumpling.

"Yeah, yeah she is right."

"Don't worry little birdie, I will get you the exact dress. Okay cheer up now, don't be sad."

Evelyn smiled, extending her spoon towards Chantal as she opened her mouth to accept the food.

"Okay"

From the VIP section, Rayvonn's eyes were fixed on her. When he saw her adjusting her hair while licking the soup off her lips which were connected with his sometime back, his manhood twitched in longing for her.

His lips quirked up to see her pissed-off face while chewing her food as if she was aware of his gaze on her.

Wishing them good night, as she entered her room, her smile vanished instantly and was replaced with a frown.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, what is happening with my life? I got my first oral from a stranger, I lost my purity to a stranger who also kidnapped me a few days back and threatened me, now I got kissed by another stranger inside the elevator seriously? Am I dreaming?"

As she paced around her room clutching her head, Rayvonn couldn't help but laugh, staring at his phone to see her acting that way.

"I must have sinned in my past life."

Sighing she sat down in her bed, and her gaze went towards the light yellowish stain which caused her to roll her eyes and pout.

"And my favorite dress got ruined."