15. Bad Girl

Thump!

He slammed the door shut. His fists were clenched in intense wrath as he glared at the wall ahead.

"How Dare She!"

His tone sounded revengeful.

"Even after I warned her, She Dared To Disobey Me!"

He yelled as he loosened his tie, took off his coat, and hurled both of them into his room.

"You will pay for it, Chantal Perez, Tonight!"

In the meantime, she stirred in her sleep, opening her eyes.

"Where am I?"

"You are awake, sweetheart."

Kevin said, looking at her while he was driving.

"Umm"

She yawned, straightening up her posture.

"You took so long that I—"

"That you dozed off on the couch."

He completed her words as she nodded.

"Sorry"

"You don't have to be."

"Did your grandfather get offended?"

"Not at all"

Even though he smiled at her, she could tell he was tense due to something but what right she had to ask him anyway so she thought it best not to interfere in his private matters.

She also sensed the tight tension between him and his grandfather the moment they came face to face with each other. She was so caught up in her

own thoughts that she didn't even notice when Kevin stopped his car in front of the house's gate.

"We have reached."

"Huh? Okay thanks, good night Kevin."

"Good night sweetheart"

She nodded while getting down from his car. It was already late and Chantal didn't make much noise while walking in so as to not wake up anyone.

She was about to tiptoe upstairs to her room when she heard a faint knock which caused her to frown. A few seconds later there was another knock.

"It must be Kevin teasing me."

She muttered to herself while rolling her eyes or else who could be at this time of the night? She was left wondering as she opened the door to check but to her surprise, there was no one outside.

"Now, I am sure it's him."

She clenched her fists in annoyance as her orbs moved around the area.

"Stop messing with me, Kevin."

She said in a low voice heading in the direction of the gate when all of a sudden a rough palm covered her mouth from behind, causing her eyes to widen in horror and terror.

"Umm umm umm"

She struggled to free herself from his grasp stomping her foot.

"Shhh, quiet Little One"

As she heard his whisper, she stood stiff on her spot as tears threatened to spill out from her eyes. He smirked to feel her caged figure shivering like a frightened cat in his arms.

"Now, look around"

And she did, to see various men in black standing around the property.

"My Little One, if you have the audacity to scream, then these men of mine will not think twice to march into your home and attack your family."