5. Not A Weak Woman

"Does Mamma Papa know?"

"Are you kidding me? Definitely not."

Evelyn's reply caused Chantal to chuckle.

"Oh my God you look prettier from the side angle. I am swooning over your cuteness."

"You're crushing on my sister now, Tania?"

"Yup, I am Lyn. How come you never bring her here?"

Tania spoke admiring Chantal's long hair.

"Well, I am going to stay here from now on. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I mind? The room next to mine is yours."

"Okay," Chantal looked at her sister, "so you are in a living relationship which is, like forbidden according to our parents."

"You are correct, little birdie."

She nodded, giving the man a stern gaze sitting next to Evelyn folding her arms across her chest.

"I am innocent."

He spoke, raising his hands in a surrendering manner.

"Don't trust a single word my brother utters, Chan."

Tania whispered in her ear, making her laugh.

"I heard you, Tania."

"I don't care bro."

"Before you two start again let me introduce you to my sister. This is Tate, my boyfriend."

Eve spoke pointing at her boyfriend.

"It is nice to meet you, Chantal. I am glad that now that you are here I will be able to spend more time with my girlfriend."

As Tate laughed, surprising the girls, Chantal scrunched up her nose, frowning.

"By the looks of it, I can tell you will be able to handle my rude and moody sister considering the fact she likes you."

"And she rarely likes someone."

Evelyn added.

"Hey, that's not true."

When Tania stomped her feet on the floor, Chantal giggled stroking her hair.

"Yeah, she is so sweet. Don't be so mean."

"Wait until you come to know her."

"She is trouble."

"I hate you both."

"Don't worry Tan, I am on your team."

Chantal winked at the young girl making her eyes sparkle. As Evelyn saw her sister's smiling face she sighed in satisfaction.

Tate squeezed her hand, taking her attention to hear him whisper in her ear.

"She is strong just like you babe."

"She is"

That evening, Chantal was in her room folding her clothes when she heard a knock.

"Hey, you want some help?"

Tania walked in.

"Hi, and no I am almost done."

"Damn girl"

When Chantal heard her whistle, she frowned in puzzlement.

"What?"

Tania bit her lips as she reached her and pushed Chantal's loose braid to reveal her neck smirking.