38. His Tip into Her Tightness

"I want to tell you something,"

Chantal murmured, raising her feet and giggling.

"What?"

Landon appeared interested as they were still dancing and enjoying their time.

"I'm not interested in you."

"Me neither, I'm into boys."

He winked, making her laugh harder.

"Woah damn!"

She gave him a cheek pinch before turning around and rubbing her bottom on his front.

"Hey, listen,"

He made her face him again.

"I'm listening, uhoo"

"Do you see that guy over there, babe?"

"The one who looks like he is going to kill me?"

"Yup, that one, he is my ex."

"Ohhhhh, relationship drama. I like it."

He burst out in laughter to see her funny reaction.

"All I want you to do is kiss me to make him jealous."

He whispered in her ear in such a way that looked like he kissed her neck.

"Ewww no way"

She rolled her eyes, pulling her tongue out.

"Pleaseeee..."

"Nah naha"

Landon pouted, making her smile.

"Ah fine, but on your cheek."

"Deal"

He nodded and fluffed her hair before whispering something in her ear and dragging her toward the wall in the opposite corner while holding her wrist.

As Landon pinned her into the wall Chantal was finding it hard to control her laughter. Her level of alcohol intoxication had increased.

She would never have agreed to do such a thing if she had been sober, but she wasn't thinking clearly and was just going along with the flow.

"You are ready?"

"I'm always ready."

She winked as he stroked her face. She cupped his face, pursed her lips, shut her eyes, and leaned in for the kiss when she heard his sudden cry and felt his form being pulled away from her as her lips brushed someone else's cheek.

She opened her eyes to meet with a pair of raging silver orbs.

Her eyes widened when he grabbed her jaw and slammed his lips on hers.

"Ummah"

He bit her bottom lip, sucking in the blood as he did so, prompting her to whimper in pain.

"YOU—"

"I...I...I...have seen you somewhere."

Rayvonn with his one hand was still holding Landon's collar as Chantal pointed her forefinger at him tilting her face and adding fuel to his fire.

"You are in serious trouble, Miss Perez."

He said putting pressure on each of his words but she just giggled in response.

He threw Landon to the ground and tightly gripped her arm. A shriek left her lips when he shoved her up on his shoulders and headed upstairs where the rooms for the VIPs were available.