41. The Rules

Now, how was Chantal supposed to tell her sister that she had broken up with the man after she spent the previous night at his home? And what would be the reason? What other believable lies would she weave this time and most importantly would Evelyn trust her words?

But she also didn't want to be the man's mistress. Yes, she was aware that she was surely attracted to him but not to the extent she would become his woman not after they slept together because things might get complicated.

Due to the fact that both sisters grew up in a religious household where they were taught from a tender age that having relationships with several men equated to sin.

Although Evelyn was in a live-in relationship with Tate, he was the only man she had ever been with, not to mention the fact that they were also planning to get married soon.

Therefore, it was now impossible for Chantal to confess to lying to her sister because it would only make matters worse.

She fisted her palms and lowered her face not uttering a single word. When Rayvonn noticed several drops of tears escaping her eyes he advanced closer with a frown on his handsome face.

"Miss Perez"

She gave him no reply and continued to stare down at the carpet arguing with the thoughts running through her mind. She could smell his peculiar cologne as he towered over her.

"Miss Perez"

"Stay away from me or I'll hit you with my fist."

Even at this moment, she didn't fail to amaze the president's son. He picked up a glass of water from the desk and extended it to her.

"Calm, and drink it."

She raised her teary face shooting him a glare not realizing the cold man only found it adorable. Though, no such expression was visible on his stoic face.

She grabbed it from his hand and was about to throw it when he spoke, making her hand stop.

"If you throw the glass on the floor, I'll make you clean it up. Moreover, Miss Perez, the glass could penetrate through the skin on your leg, which would hurt. As such, it is up to you."

She blinked, lowering her hand and thinking of the consequences and she hated to accept but the man was right so she gave the glass back to him.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"What did I do Miss Perez?"

"You are blackmailing me, clearly Mr. Trevino."

"How am I when you were the one who answered your sister's phone last night and spoke however you pleased? You were the one who named me your lover in front of her. You were the one who came to my house and asked me for help in acting like your lover since your sister wanted to meet me. I did decide to assist, but what result do I get? How was it my fault? I ask you to be my mistress for a few months in exchange."

Chantal snickered at him.

"Huh! Do not think your manipulation tricks are working on me. I lied to her about you being my lover because you were kissing me and she caught us. I had no other choice. It's your entire fault in the first place because I never asked you to kiss me. Let me make this thing very clear, I don't want to be your mistress because we did it last night and I don't want to warm your bed again by spreading my legs, Sir."

He only managed to become more aroused by her scathing tone as he momentarily cleared his throat and diverted his eyes away from her.

"Did I say we will be intimate again, Miss Perez?"

She furrowed her brows to hear him.

"What do you mean?"

This time she took the contract from him as he forwarded it to her.

"There will be rules, certain rules that you need to follow. Please go through them, Miss Perez"

She wiped her tears and started to read the rules.

"Rule no. 1 – The Mistress (Chantal Perez) is required to cook dinner for her Man (Rayvonn Trevino) every night"

*Scoffs*

"What nonsense is this?"

"Please go on."

He turned and walked up to the desk before sitting in his chair.

She rolled her eyes and continued to read.

"Rule no. 2 – The Mistress is forbidden to dance, hang out, or even talk to any other men until her Man gives her permission to."

"Rule no. 3 – When her Man wants her to, the mistress must go with him to any event and stay by his side at all times."

"Rule no. 4 – The Mistress will only make use of things that her Man has given to her. Be it clothing or other accessories and will let her Man to indulge her."

"Rule no. 5 – The Mistress must always show respect for her Man and cannot disobey him."

"Rule no. 6 – The Man is perfectly entitled to punish his Mistress in his personal way if she violates or disobeys any of the guidelines listed above."

The last rule made her heart skip a beat.

"Who made these stupid rules?"

"Put your signature in it, Miss Perez."

"These rules made it sound like you want a slave and not a mistress Mr. Trevino."

"I have wasted enough time. It's either you put your sign or go back."

Chantal stared at the document thinking about the rules. She knew he wouldn't help her otherwise.

"What if I break any of the rules? What are you going to do to me?"

Rayvonn's silver eyes darkened to hear her query. She gulped to see him approaching her.

"Miss Perez"

He stopped much too near to her and leaned in close to her face, speaking in a raspy voice.

"If you break any of the rules, I will punish you. I will punish you in ways you won't be able to walk straight the next day. I will punish you for hours and won't stop even if you will beg me to. I will punish you until the only thing that comes out from this sassy mouth of yours is my name and I'll punish you until the only thing you can feel inside of you is me."

Rayvonn ended, as his eyes stayed focused on her quivering lips. This time not her heart but her throbbing core seemed to skip a beat. A scarlet hue rushed to her cheeks as she slightly tightened her legs.

"No...None of those things would happen because I will make sure to follow all of the rules and besides it's just for six months."

She spoke as he tilted his face, staring at her. Despite her trembling hands, she picked up a pen and signed the agreement without noticing his curled lips.

She bit her lip as she saw him add his signature to the contract next to hers.

'Did I do the right thing but then what other choice do I have?'

She sighed and accepted the situation rather than thinking about it further and adding to her tension. Instead, she decided to go with the flow.

"Follow me, Miss Perez"

He ordered while heading in the direction of the doorway.

"Sir?"

Rayvonn turned to look at her with a raised brow.

"Where is my underwear?"

"Ripped apart, lying on the floor close to the couch, and back in the club."

He walked out of his study as she stood on the same spot concealing her face in utter embarrassment.