10. Good Girl

"Ah"

She groaned out while attempting to grab her head but was unable to do so for some reason.

She attempted to open her orbs, but darkness welcomed her as she realized that she was blindfolded. Not only that, her hands were also tied up.

She was horrified to discover that she was tied to someone's bed as soon as she felt the softness of the mattress underneath her.

"Hello?? Plea....Please untie me."

She cried unaware of the presence of him who was sitting in front of her waiting for her to wake up. His silver orbs glimmered to witness her struggles.

As his glowing eyes fell upon her almost naked form, his manhood sprung up to action.

"Where am I?"

Her voice was a whisper yet seductive enough for his ears. He tilted his face when Chantal bit her lips whereas utmost terror crawled up her insides to recall the way she had been kidnapped.

Did Evelyn know of her disappearance? She was left wondering as tears spilled out rolling down her cheeks. That feeling, that feeling of being watched, of being observed rushed back to her as she sniffed.

"Is someone here?"

There was no response.

"I didn't do anything. Please let me go, I,"

She stopped speaking as she heard footsteps approaching her.

"Who are you?"

She was right about someone's presence near her.

"Don't hurt me. I am innocent."

She swore she almost heard a chuckle when she said that. When she felt someone sitting on the bed, she gulped terrified of the stranger.

"Who—"

"Shh"

He couldn't stop himself from touching her luscious lips. The sudden touch of him, made her startle as she tried to move her face away.

"Wh...who is here?"

"Quiet, Little One"

A gasp left her lips to hear that word as memories of that night came rushing back to her mind, with great force.

His lips quirked up to notice her shivering. When he caressed her tear-stricken face she moved back which caused his orbs to darken.

"Don't touch me. Why did you kidnap me?"

"You don't have any right to deny me, Little One."

She could feel Goosebumps spreading into her entire being to hear his voice which was a husky whisper.

"And you don't have any right to touch me without my approval."

She acted brave but from inside she knew she was anything but brave.

"Don't you remember Little One? I have done much more than merely touch you."

Chantal gritted her teeth in rage at hearing his taunting tone.

"Of course how can I forget that you took advantage of me that night."

Silence, when she uttered that line, she trembled in fear feeling the deadly silence surrounding her.

'Why can't I keep my mouth shut?'

She thought and gulped, wondering whether he was still in the room. Rayvonn fisted his palms to hear her sharp reply and hated it to his great astonishment. He glared at her in wrath to see her lips quivering, he so wanted to shut those rosy lips of hers with his but that could wait. While his veiny shaft throbbed painfully under his pants, she sighed thinking he must have left but she was wrong as she heard his next words.